Globalism: Preparation for the Antichrist

Kenny64

Globalism: Preparation for The Antichrist
By Thomas Ice

No matter how the problems of today are defined, increasingly the world believes that the only viable solutions are of a global nature. Everywhere we turn, globalism is being talked about and touted as the only answer to mankind’s problems. I agree wholeheartedly with Dr. LaHaye’s recent comment that “Two of the signs all pre-trib prophecy scholars most watch for are Israel and global government.” No doubt that Israel is God’s super sign of the end-times. And in concert with Israel’s recent rise is the development of a global consciousness for the first time since the Tower of Babel.

In a recent article I wrote on “Signs of The Times and Prophetic Fulfillment,” I noted that we appear to be at the end of the church age because God is currently setting the stage for the next phase of history, known as the Tribulation. I said, “we can see that already God is preparing or setting the stage of the world in which the great drama of the tribulation will unfold. In this way this future time casts shadows of expectation in our own day so that current events provide discernable signs of the times.”

more.............. https://www.raptureforums.com/one-world-government/globalism-preparation-antichrist/

Last edited by a moderator:

Son of the Rock

Here's my take on the likely ascent of the Antichrist, remember the world does not know who he is and is not known yet to the media. Nope, he's not Macron.. That doesn't stop his immediate coterie to believe he is "The One", as Satan knows who his chosen is and will have a coven formed around him to help him. When his emergence happens, the Antichrist won't have to start from scratch, he'll have lots of helpers:

1. The AntiChrist is likely born in Western Europe, likely concieved in some unholy Tryst, complete with occult rituals. This so Satan can 'claim' his son even more so. His parents are likely out-and-out satanists. They are likely the rich brats of wealthy europeans with estates. Belgium, Netherlands, France come to mind.

2. The Antichrist grows up kind of like Damien in the Omen, supernatural occurances abound around him, his parents and grandparents die early and mysteriously, leaving him with all the money.

3. Because of the supernatural events that surround him, a satanic coven forms around him. They are sure he is 'The One'. Benjamin Creme a few years ago, before he died claimed to have been in touch with him and met him. Billionaires are friends with him. Guys like Soros may even know him.

4. When the Rapture hits and it's subsequent economic sunami, he quickly emereges in his home country, first as a senator, then prime minister, premier or President. He spouts some aphorisms, people acclaim him as "Brilliant" and a "man of the people". Media, already controlled by New Age Elites will sustain this acclamation.

5. His coterie, wealthy and influential, makes him get noticed on the international scene, this may only take weeks after the economic collapse. This is a quick ascent. He is made the president of the UN. He comes in to "bring world peace" and "save people from starving".

6. He forms a worldwide regime, the UN simply gets folded into his "Global Community". I know, I'm borrowing that one from the Left Behind series. I think it's a likely title.

7. There will some resistance, so he has to do some "Mopping up" subduing what little resistance exists, Revelation 6. It is quite likely that all weapons and nukes will be handed in to him, even from the USA. Remember, by then the USA is a shell of what it was, the conservative Christians are all gone. Maybe it has been reduced further because of a civil war. It will be completely occupied by the end of the first 18 months of the Global Regime. People will enthusiactically receive the antichrist.

Farms globally will be now internationalized under the global regime. The Black Horse Ride of Revelation 6. This will be complete communism at this point. The millenials, liberals, etc.. in the USA will enthusiastically applaud, and they won't put up with anyone who attempts to openly resist. Try and walk down the street then with a tee shirt bad mouthing the Antichrist or his plans and you'd likely get a beating. Cops would blame it on you and arrest you for "inciting a riot".

8. Mid trib, 3 and a half years, and the Antichrist gets killed, and then resurrected, but to accomplish that the antichrist has to agree to be indwelled by Satan himself. Thus two souls living in the same body. We know who would be in charge. He becomes rabidly vicious, reflecting Satan's personality, psychotic. He works night and day recieving worship and tracking down Christians and Jews. Guillotines are running night and day. Christians are hiding in mountains, fallen down buildings, etc.., woods, wildernesses, etc..

9. Thousands are dying daily in the guillotines, worldwide. Jewish and Gentile Believers are gathering at Petra in southern Lebanon, which is protected by God.

10. Many of the judgments help to give respite to the believers, give time to venture out of hiding and gather some food and supplies.

The people we see now among the Left will be giddy happy when this occurs.

Channah

They say it’s Prince Charles. His lineage contains all the world religions. A Prince and A Cup of Tea is where I read the book. I could not find anything on the Bible that said we would not know. The Bible did say He who has wisdom let them count the number of man. I was reading it again last night.
QE is the longest reigning monarch and is a Christian so maybe there’s a reason she’s hanging on and not stepping down.
It’s unbelievable but a possibility since we have all been shocked recently at how fast evil is spreading.

fl2007rn

They say it’s Prince Charles. His lineage contains all the world religions. A Prince and A Cup of Tea is where I read the book. I could not find anything on the Bible that said we would not know. The Bible did say He who has wisdom let them count the number of man. I was reading it again last night.
QE is the longest reigning monarch and is a Christian so maybe there’s a reason she’s hanging on and not stepping down.
It’s unbelievable but a possibility since we have all been shocked recently at how fast evil is spreading.
Just my opinion but I don't think Prince Charles is the A/C since he does not seem intelligent enough and is certainly not charismatic. I agree that we may know who the A/C is but they will not be revealed until after the Rapture.

Andy C

I have always thought the AC would be a muslim. Who else could get a peace treaty between the Jews and muslims? The recent influx of muslims to the EU makes it possible.
I believe the below from Daniel could show the AC will not be a muslim. Since it was the Romans who destroyed the city and the sanctuary, those are the people he will come from.

Daniel 9:
26 "And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself; And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

I believe the below from Daniel could show the AC will not be a muslim. Since it was the Romans who destroyed the city and the sanctuary, those are the people he will come from.

Daniel 9:
26 "And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself; And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
The roman empire included countries from the middle east. He could potentially be a Muslim. The question for me, will the Jews accept a Muslim as their Messiah??? Probably not.

Andy C

The roman empire included countries from the middle east. He could potentially be a Muslim. The question for me, will the Jews accept a Muslim as their Messiah??? Probably not.
Yes, the roman empire covers many countries. However, while certainly possible, I dont see the Jews accepting that a man of peace for the world is a muslim, especially with a huge amount of muslim nations being decimated after Ezekiel 38-39.

Lovin Jesus

The Bible really does not say anything specific about where the Antichrist will come from. Many Bible scholars speculate that he will come from a confederacy of ten nations and/or a reborn Roman empire (Daniel 7:24-25; Revelation 17:7). Others see him as having to be a Jew in order to claim to be the Messiah. It is all just speculation since the Bible does not specifically say where the Antichrist will come from or what ethnicity he will be. One day, the Antichrist will be revealed. Second Thessalonians 2:3-4 tells us how we will recognize the Antichrist: “don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”

https://www.gotquestions.org/antichrist.html

Since the church isn’t here when AC is revealed we don’t need to worry about figuring out who it is.

And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
2 Thessalonians 2:6-7

Andy C

The Bible really does not say anything specific about where the Antichrist will come from. Many Bible scholars speculate that he will come from a confederacy of ten nations and/or a reborn Roman empire (Daniel 7:24-25; Revelation 17:7). Others see him as having to be a Jew in order to claim to be the Messiah. It is all just speculation since the Bible does not specifically say where the Antichrist will come from or what ethnicity he will be. One day, the Antichrist will be revealed. Second Thessalonians 2:3-4 tells us how we will recognize the Antichrist: “don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”

https://www.gotquestions.org/antichrist.html

Since the church isn’t here when AC is revealed we don’t need to worry about figuring out who it is.

And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
2 Thessalonians 2:6-7
Daniel 9 which I posted does state he will come from the romans.

Lovin Jesus

Daniel 9 which I posted does state he will come from the romans.
The quote I posted speaks of two perspectives viewed by Bible scholars. I agree that AC has to come from the Revived Roman Empire, because it is from there the fourth beast, ten horned kingdom is formed and three fall and a little one comes out of them, the AC. Daniel 7:7-8.
Found this article from the forum that may explain it for our readers.

https://www.raptureforums.com/end-times/the-ethnicity-of-the-antichrist/

Channah

Prince Charles lineage goes all the way back traced by an author. He has all the religions in him. He’s adored by Muslims, he’s palatable to the Jews and is considered “Christian.” and visits the Pope all the time.

I’m not saying he’s it but he’s been groomed I believe. He’s the Al Gore for climate change since forever.

Just speculating not to be taken as fact:.

AWillow

Peace that passes all understanding.
Right. He has the charisma of a toad and I really don't know of anyone who likes the man.
I agree if I was Casting the antichrist prince Charles would be the last person on my list I’m sorry but that guy nope. i used to think that King Abdullah from Jordan could be it but I don’t know anymore- He was always trying to make peace treaties or some thing involving peace and I think he has a lineage that somewhat matches up plus he looks fierce in his face but at this point he’s getting old I don’t know ha-

Shannon70

Let's put it this way: Where did our Founding Fathers get their customs, culture and way of life? From Great Britain. But where did Great Britain get them from? From Rome! In that context, couldn't the Antichrist arise from America?
AC sure ain't Biden and sure ain't a woman (Harris). I have often wondered if the AC comes from one of the 13 illuminati bloodlines.. and I have always thought the AC would come from somewhere in Europe... Italy, Greece, or Turkey.