Global Vaccine Agenda

glc11

Follower of Christ. Devoted wife . Mom of 4.
https://www.who.int/immunization/immunization_agenda_2030/en/

“With the support of countries and partners, WHO is leading the co-creation of a new global vision and strategy to address these challenges over the next decade, to be endorsed by the World Health Assembly. IA 2030 envisions a world where everyone, everywhere, at every age, fully benefits from vaccines to improve health and well-being.”

“IA2030 strategic priorities will be further refined in the monitoring and evaluation framework and will include indicators, targets and methods for tracking progress.”

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
https://www.who.int/immunization/immunization_agenda_2030/en/

“With the support of countries and partners, WHO is leading the co-creation of a new global vision and strategy to address these challenges over the next decade, to be endorsed by the World Health Assembly. IA 2030 envisions a world where everyone, everywhere, at every age, fully benefits from vaccines to improve health and well-being.”

“IA2030 strategic priorities will be further refined in the monitoring and evaluation framework and will include indicators, targets and methods for tracking progress.”
I mentioned this in another thread but the state i live in is going to the extreme that they don't plan on getting rid of social distancing until a vaccine has been introduced.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I have zero plans to receive any sort of vaccination . I suggest you do the same.
I appreciate the vaccines they have out there... most of them anyway. The shingles and pneumonia ones are two that I really appreciate. I'll get vaccinated for COVID-19 once they've got the vaccination and it is widely available and the local VA office has it. The only trouble I've had with vaccinations in my life were two years in a row of live virus flu vaccines back in the 80's. I got terribly sick from both of them but later they switched away from the live virus vaccines and I had no more issues.

I'm wondering if the COVID-19 vaccine will just be folded in to the annual flu vaccine when the time comes.

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I've had the pneumonia vaccine, not had the shingles yet but Doctor is pushing it. Did you have any reaction to the shingles vaccine ?
No. I think one of those two vaccines is supposed to leave you sore for a few days... but if it did, it didn't leave an impression on me. When you've lived with chronic pain most of your life, a sore shoulder for a few days just doesn't leave much of an impression. Since shingles is worth avoiding, I encourage you to get the shot.