Global climate strike

Kem

Citizen
I noticed there is one in Albany, NY also. They are calling it a "march for climate justice". It is kind of comical that all these things are for "justice" when what they advocate is most unjust in making those who work pay for those who do not work. It is also the opposite of God's justice but I think soon they might learn the difference.

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
I noticed there is one in Albany, NY also. They are calling it a "march for climate justice". It is kind of comical that all these things are for "justice" when what they advocate is most unjust in making those who work pay for those who do not work. It is also the opposite of God's justice but I think soon they might learn the difference.
Have to keep the population down so they don't emit carbon.
Sept. 28 is International safe abortion day. Saw it on a calendar at work.

antitox

Every time I see these fanatics wasting their time on the contrived program for heaping blame on mankind, it just irks me how the kids lives are being propagandized and wasted. It's a total waste of their mental ability and critical thought which are so valuable for use - but are just being thrown in the dumpster and they're like puppets. Shame.

Cindy S.

Every time I see these fanatics wasting their time on the contrived program for heaping blame on mankind, it just irks me how the kids lives are being propagandized and wasted. It's a total waste of their mental ability and critical thought which are so valuable for use - but are just being thrown in the dumpster and they're like puppets. Shame.
They'll handcuff themselves to a tree but use cardboard to make protest signs.

antitox

Have to keep the population down so they don't emit carbon.
Sept. 28 is International safe abortion day. Saw it on a calendar at work.
Yes, that has been a longstanding liberal haunt. Fear of overpopulation, which is not an issue at all, is being used to penalize man just for being here because they can push their agendas with some kind of "higher cause." Just recently, the organization that monitors population said that many of the nations are having less births and they were concerned about not having sufficient replenishment of the populations.

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member
Good place to throw tracts on the ground. While they are frantically picking them up for recycling, maybe a few would get read.
I know you said this was sarcasm, but a lot of these "environmentalist events" leave the area they were held with more litter and garbage thrown on the ground (even when there's a trash can nearby.) I think sadly, tracts on the ground would only get trampled.

Berni

There is a global climate strike in my town today. Can't help but laugh at the list of participating companies that are striking. Never heard of them.
They love the creation but hate the CREATOR.
It's happening all over the UK as well, in every large city. Led by some silly young swedish girl, Greta Thunberg I believe her name is.

They are disrupting everything, bringing traffic to a standstill and causing chaos. They have been on the news every day. All filmed using single use plastic water bottles and leaving piles of litter in the streets afterwards, costing thousands of taxpayers money each time for the council to clean up after them. The hypocrisy is astounding. When interviewed by the media, the anger and hatred on display from these people is palpable.

They all seem to have weird hair and are covered in tattoos . She is obviously being used to brainwash the youngsters, as more and more children are starting to jump on the bandwagon. The media are hailing her as some kind of heroine, sadly.

Last edited:

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
It's happening all over the UK as well, in every large city. Led by some silly young swedish girl, Greta Thunberg I believe her name is.

They are disrupting everything, bringing traffic to a standstill and causing chaos. They have been on the news every day. All filmed using single use plastic water bottles and leaving piles of litter in the streets afterwards, costing thousands of taxpayers money each time for the council to clean up after them. The hypocrisy is astounding. When interviewed by the media, the anger and hatred on display from these people is palpable.

They all seem to have weird hair and are covered in tattoos . She is obviously being used to brainwash the youngsters, as more and more children are starting to jump on the bandwagon. The media are hailing her as some kind of heroine, sadly.
You are absolutely correct, the hypocrisy is astounding.
It is as if they lost their minds.
SMH.

Cindy S.

I know you said this was sarcasm, but a lot of these "environmentalist events" leave the area they were held with more litter and garbage thrown on the ground (even when there's a trash can nearby.) I think sadly, tracts on the ground would only get trampled.
There is a well known preacher who was saved by picking a tract up off the floor. Can't remember his name at this moment.