Getting to know each other

Kaatje

Hi Cassie, be very welcome on the Forums and inro the Fellowship.
We’re all eagerly waiting the Lord’s return, so hopefully we can meet live very soon!

I’ve turned 55 last month, and I can tell you, it doesn’t hurt (getting 40 was my bad moment).
Every day we get older, yes, but every day is also a day nearer to our Blessed Hope.

Love, Erika from the Netherlands, aka Kaatje

moosejive

Funny thing is, I don't feel 75............well, my body does, due to my bad back. But, I don't feel old in my head...........
I’m glad to hear that I’m not alone in having a mind/body mismatch...... My body is 62, but my brain feels like I did in my 30’s. The mind is willing , but the body is weak. I’ve enjoyed gardening, but it’s now much harder to do things that were not much of a problem before. Have to go out today and finish winterizing as there is talk of weather, like snow showers and 30 degrees, starting...bbrrrr Living in Iowa can be exciting with temps in 70’s on one day and possible snow showers the next. :0_O

I was a nurse for 25 years and have been a sleep tech for the last 15. I love reading all genres, but especially love Christian related books. There’s so much to learn! I work weekends( Fri, Sat and Sun) and watch over 4 of my 5 grandkids for 2-3 days a week. They range from 18 months to 15 years old. I’ll admit I’m exhausted after a day watching them....was much easier 30 years ago.;)

I was on Rapture Ready before coming here to RF and I’m looking forward to meeting everyone face to face, hopefully in near future. There are some family and friends though that still need to come to Christ, so am praying they will soon because time seems so short.