Get off the fence and join us

Radah

The time is coming and it's your time. Get off the fence if you are on it and join the kingdom of love. Many have no testimony of being a Christian and that's sad. Isn't it incredible that God himself would come down with all the power he has to humble himself to fulfill a law he gave to Moses to be the ultimate sacrifice so we could have life? Why would he do this? Romans 10:9-10 says it but I'll say it because he loves you. There is really nothing else to add to that. Love! Nothing in the world has changed since the beginning...it's all been a love story and the beginning people decided pride was in order and the rest is history. So who is I AM? He is love itself the very force of what it is that created and love demands and it knows the beginning from the very end and it knows the eternity to come. The basic instructions before leaving earth should have told you. This book that has been given to the world through time is a testament to the his love. The fulfillment of all things is upon us and he wants everyone to join us for John said it best "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son that whoever would believe in him would not perish but have everlasting life". You see a love story from the beginning to the end. No religion to complicate anything the kind of love a 5 year old son yearns from his father. I hope to see you all in the clouds soon.