Germanwings Pilot Was Locked Out of Cockpit Before Crash in France

Kem

Citizen
The copilot being a convert to islam was my first assumption due to the odd circumstances combined with incessant islamic threats against the west.

Unless the missing memory card is found which could prove the crash was deliberate, officials not wanting to upset the PC crowd may claim controlled flight into terrain (CFIT) as a less inflammatory excuse.

http://www.atlasaviation.com/AviationLibrary/CFIT/prevention_of_controlled_flight_into_terrain.htm
I completely agree with you and one article stated that the religion of the co pilot is not something we should be looking at. :(

daygo

No, they are already thinking of mental illness,from what I heard he was not mentally ill.

Kem

Citizen
It kind of reminds me of an incident that happened when I was a nursing student doing a clinical in the psych unit. A patient complained of constantly dreaming that she was driving and babies were crawling across the road and she ran over them. I asked her doctor if she ever had an abortion and his answer was that would have nothing to do with it. Of course I was a lowly student and he a doctor. :(

Watchin'

I am not saying CERN was directly involved, BUT- when that black mass was performed in Ohio, beheadings in the state quickly became the 'norm'- and people on this site figured there appeared to be a connection. The LHC folks basically attempted the same thing. Don't believe that? It's basically dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. Not only do they have a statue of him on location, they had dancers perform Shiva's 'cosmic dance of creation and destruction' shortly before firing it up. Shortly after, 150ish people die near it. Makes one go hmm.
Sorry, I missed these replies until now! I get what you're saying now. :)

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I can only think of three things
1/ suicide
2/ mental illness
3/ terrorist attack.
1 and 2 highly unlikely.
My thoughts were it was a takeover of the plane to deliberately do what he did. Especially when I heard the pilot was locked out. So the co-pilot was a bad guy, and more than likely in a cult religion!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
NYC building collapses. I wonder if this is related..
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-32078697
If it wasn't a gas leak, it could have been arson. I used to be a Security Guard in the early 80's, and the building was 28 stories high. We had thank God a false fire alarm where someone threw a lit cigarette in the trash can, and a bomb scare. We had to evacuate the building on a rainy Monday. The Hyatt Regency was the street behind us is the one that the catwalk collapsed because it couldn't hold the support of people the way it was made. Over 100 people lost their lives. Very tragic!

Last edited:

Pebbles

So far all we know is his name is Andreas Lubitz, 28 year old German. He had 630 hrs of flight experience and only 100 hrs of experience on an Airbus A320. They claim there were no signs of depression in the young aviator.

:hmmm Perhaps they need to check into his hobbies ...

Hold up. 630 hours of flight experience OVERALL?! I don't know how they do things in Europe, but here in the States, you need a bare minimum of 500 hours to fly for a regional airline- but it's usually 1,000 or more. Either he was the hottest thing since sliced bread, or somebody really wanted him in particular in the cockpit.

Also, the numbers involved are curious. :tin

daygo

A psychological assessment can be faked, a psychiatric analysis is far more difficult.