German protesters call for 'death to Israel' and 'death to Jews' in Berlin

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
German protesters call for 'death to Israel' and 'death to Jews' in Berlin
The reportedly antisemitic march unfolded in two Berlin neighborhoods with large Muslim presence, Kreuzberg and Neukölln, and centered on the current controversy on the Temple Mount.
By BENJAMIN WEINTHAL

Israel’s Ambassador to Germany Ron Prosor slammed a rally of mainly five hundred German Muslims who on Saturday blasted calls for the obliteration of Israel and Jews in Berlin. Prosor wrote on Twitter in German: “These idiots abuse Germany's freedoms and unreservedly call for the annihilation of Israel and the Jews. They flout democratic values in [Gemany], not only crossing every possible red line, but also ‘spitting in the brown [fascist] well from which they drink.’"

more............. https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-738866

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
What they did was a violation of German law, unless the laws concerning Nazism have been changed since I was there. Had this happened when I was there, the Polizei (German Police) would have arrested (and likely seriously beaten) all the demonstrators (citing them as Nazis/fascists).

Jewish kids I knew growing up didn't have Grandparents :mad :cry

The Jewish lady across the street had numbers tattooed on her arms. She survived two camps.

"Never again" :tappingfoot

Last edited:

NewWine2020

What they did was a violation of German law, unless the laws concerning Nazism have been changed since I was there. Had this happened when I was there, the Polizei (German Police) would have arrested (and likely seriously beaten) all the demonstrators (citing them as Nazis/fascists).

Jewish kids I knew growing up didn't have Grandparents :mad :cry

The Jewish lady across the street had numbers tattooed on her arms. She survived two camps.

"Never again" :tappingfoot

We had a camp survivor come and talk to our high school at an assembly in the 1980's. It was very, very moving. I cannot believe there are people, even in this country, who insist it was a hoax or grossly exaggerated in the face of incontestable evidence like we STILL have today. Seems like schools today are more about indoctrinating kids to be good little goose stepping serfs-in -training of the "Global Community" than they are in teaching them about mans past failings lest they repeat them.

Germany has 100% reformed and paid for her sins of the past (well, the West Germans, from what I've read, any of the minority Neo-Nazi Germans" today are all "ossies" (former east Germans) because the Soviets never really cared one way or the other about making them own up to it the way the Allies did in West Germany but told them they were victims themselves (after brutally subjugating them).

I wonder if Germany could use these very same laws they have in place as a pretext to forcibly deport those who violate them back to Turkey or Syria or wherever they or their parents emigrated from?

Ghoti Ichthus

I wonder if Germany could use these very same laws they have in place as a pretext to forcibly deport those who violate them back to Turkey or Syria or wherever they or their parents emigrated from?

Not under current EU migration policies, which trump each member country's laws :mad

And even if they could, the repercussions (terrorism, Russian USSR retaliation, etc.) would be "unpleasant and unpopular"

athenasius

We are seeing a world wide HUGE uptick in Anti Semitism and attacks on Jews just for being Jewish. The state of Israel is under attack right now, within and without.

The devil is ramping up his attacks, preparing the masses for the Tribulation when he will attempt another annihilation of the Jews. It's heartbreaking.

katt

Anyone remember Hogan's Heroes? All the actors that played Germans were in reality Jews. The scar on the General 's face was real, he obtained it while being beat up by the SS for being a Jew, Colonal Klink was in Auschwitz, Sheltz was a Viennese Jew, who's entire family was killed by the Nazis, the only actual American Jew was the gestapo major, he was Born in Tennessee, moved to New York as a teenager and fought in WWll. None of them found the show offensive because they were making fun of a POW Camp not a Concentration Camp, there was a big difference between the two, after finding this out, I have so much respect for these amazing men. They got their revenge on the Nazis and in so doing, laughed all the way to the bank.

Jaybird

Robert Clary (Jewish) was a concentration camp survivor. He was the last surviving member of the show and passed away in 2022 at the age of 96. This is what he said about his time at Buchenwald:

"We were not even human beings. When we got to Buchenwald, the SS shoved us into a shower room to spend the night. I had heard the rumors about the dummy shower heads that were gas jets. I thought, 'This is it.' But no, it was just a place to sleep. The first eight days there, the Germans kept us without a crumb to eat. We were hanging on to life by pure guts, sleeping on top of each other, every morning waking up to find a new corpse next to you. ... The whole experience was a complete nightmare — the way they treated us, what we had to do to survive. We were less than animals. Sometimes I dream about those days. I wake up in a sweat terrified for fear I'm about to be sent away to a concentration camp, but I don't hold a grudge because that's a great waste of time. Yes, there's something dark in the human soul. For the most part, human beings are not very nice. That's why when you find those who are, you cherish them."

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Howard Craine - Major Hochstetter was an accomplished bluegrass banjo player.

I believe they had a rule where the close of every show always gave the nazis the short end of the stick.

LeBeau [Clary] sometimes seems to be really pushing his resolve when dealing with nazi/bosche actors. Some of that was not acting I'm sure.

Schultz was grace. Someone who represented an unwilling population, ruled by a madman, but smart enough to know fighting the system meant death.
So in the meantime, If you can't lead, and don't want to follow,
recognize those who are doing the right thing and stay out of the way.... Ich Weiss Nichts!

Ghoti Ichthus

Schultz was grace. Someone who represented an unwilling population, ruled by a madman, but smart enough to know fighting the system meant death.
So in the meantime, If you can't lead, and don't want to follow,
recognize those who are doing the right thing and stay out of the way.... Ich Weiss Nichts!

In the series, prior to the war, SGT Schultz had owned a toy factory, which the Nazis converted to making guns :mad

Smart to play dumb sometimes. One doesn't own and run a successful business like a toy factory without having some smarts.

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Matthew 10:16, KJV

mphsmom

I loved Hogan's Heroes, but I had always wondered why they didn't reference the Jew's plight. Now I know why.
We are seeing a world wide HUGE uptick in Anti Semitism and attacks on Jews just for being Jewish
I agree. Just out of curiosity a month or so ago, I visited what was supposed to be a Christian site. The antisemitism there was disgusting, and so many were in praise of the Nazis and said we need to bring it to the U.S.

Wally

I loved Hogan's Heroes, but I had always wondered why they didn't reference the Jew's plight. Now I know why.

I agree. Just out of curiosity a month or so ago, I visited what was supposed to be a Christian site. The antisemitism there was disgusting, and so many were in praise of the Nazis and said we need to bring it to the U.S.
That is what Replacement theology and British Israelism does. It negates God's Covenant promises and makes the gentile church the recipient.

I believe Martin Luther got faith down, but failed on Israel.

Romans 11:28-30 HCSB

28 Regarding the gospel, they are enemies for your advantage, but regarding election, they are loved because of the patriarchs, 29 since God’s gracious gifts and calling are irrevocable. 30 As you once disobeyed God, but now have received mercy through their disobedience

Exodus 32:13

Remember Your servants Abraham, Isaac, and Israel—You swore to them by Your very self and declared, ‘I will make your offspring as numerous as the stars of the sky and will give your offspring all this land that I have promised, and they will inherit it forever.’”

Wally

The nazis provided equippment to the Turks/persians during WW2 including bombers. Fortunately HE 111's weren't the greatest of aircraft.

Israel almost got a couple American B-17's but they were intercepted in Brazil during the early days of independence.

Back