Genesis 6:2 Fallen Angels & Nephilim

ub4war

bond servant of Christ
UFO's

ufos aliens = fallen angels --possibly angels

thats my thought

any one have a opinion?:cool:

BigJer

Beelzebub literally means, "Lord of those who fly or flit"...hmmm...

Definitely demonic as the consistent message that they communicate when they abduct folks is anti-gospel, anti-christian. Why would evolved beings from other galaxies travel all the way here just to debunk the Gospel? Demonic gets my vote. :tongue

BuzzardHut

Bird Mod
Now that we are all in agreement I guess we won't be boarding any arriving spaceships :alien: :laser

Last edited:

OnMyWayHome

Daughter of The King!
Totally agree, any UFO sightings are satanic deception direct from the pit and we should expect to hear more of it during these last days. All of those people claiming to have had encounters with aliens were encountering demons.....

What about the Nephilim? Are they here now too?

AngelWings

I'm A Work In Progress
Beelzebub literally means, "Lord of those who fly or flit"...hmmm...

Definitely demonic as the consistent message that they communicate when they abduct folks is anti-gospel, anti-christian. Why would evolved beings from other galaxies travel all the way here just to debunk the Gospel? Demonic gets my vote. :tongue

:thinking: good point.

walksbyf8h

Gone permanently
Aliens + Ghosts = Demons/Fallen Angels

I mention ghosts because of that daytime talk show where S.Brown comes on and tells people about how their dead relative is standing next to them speaking to her. :rolleyes It is appointed to man to die once and then the judgment.

Suzanne

ufos aliens = fallen angels --possibly angels

thats my thought

any one have a opinion?:cool:

I don't doubt that UFOs are fallen angels. My sister and I saw one 17 or 18 years ago while out Christmas shopping. It was daytime, and we had a very clear view of it. It's a very unsettling thing to see.

Carol

Re: UFO's

They are DEMONIC, DEMONIC, DEMONIC!:alien: :fear

I too, have had an experience before I was saved...My sister and I also saw something strange when we were young. (we both will never forget it!)

Like I said...DEMONIC! With all my being, I feel that way about them.

bghtnpd4

Home with Jesus ... waiting for you all.
Re: UFO's

Since Satan can appear as an angel of light I can see how demons could appear as lights in the sky.

OOOOOOOOOOOO....EXCELLENT POINT, BUZZ!!! I agree completely. And, I think the closer we get to the trib the more "normal" these sightings (and marion sightings, etc.) will become. The "set-up" for the great delusion is definitely taking place IMHO. We're going home soon would be my bet....:thumbup

alrdyreg

1 Peter 3:17-20

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

its actualy just verse 19, but i like things in context.

whats it mean? need scritpure to back it up (meeting with the mormons again)

Back