Gavin Newsom Signs Law to Make Abortions Free in California

Lovin Jesus

Lawmakers are staying busy to make sure abortion on demand is the law of state as the United States Supreme Court revisits Roe v. Wade, including in California where women will be able to abort their unborn child for free.

“With this legislation, we’ll help ensure equitable, affordable access to abortion services so that out-of-pocket costs don’t stand in the way of receiving care,” California Governor Gavin Newsom said in a statement.

Senate Bill 245, named the Abortion Accessibility Act, prohibits insurance companies from charging a deductible, co-pay, or deductible for the procedure, which in California is available until “fetus viability.”

Newsom’s wife is referred to as “First Partner” in the left-wing San Francisco Chronicle’s report on the law and pregnancy as a condition experienced by “pregnant people.”

The Chronicle reported:

Co-pays and deductibles can surpass $1,000 and tend to get more expensive as the fetus develops, often putting pregnant people who need or want abortion services in a position where they cannot afford reproductive care, officials said. SB245 will ensure that anyone seeking abortion services in California will have “autonomy over their own bodies and the ability to control their own destinies,” First Partner Jennifer Siebel Newsom said in a statement.

The California Future of Abortion Council, an advisory group focused on reproductive health care, recommended the bill’s passage last year as a way to make abortion services more affordable and accessible. Newsom signed a Proclamation on Reproductive Freedom in 2019 — a symbolic commitment to safeguarding choice and access in reproductive health care.

“Eliminating out-of-pocket costs for abortion for people with private insurance is a major step in California’s commitment to being a Reproductive Freedom state — making abortion services more accessible and affordable for all people in California,” Jodi Hicks, president and CEO of Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California, said in a statement about the law, which go into effect in 2023.

“SB 245 becoming law means that more Californians will be able to access the care they want, when they want,” Hicks said.

More
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...gns-law-to-make-abortions-free-in-california/

bigmoose

we’ll help ensure equitable, affordable access to abortion services so that out-of-pocket costs don’t stand in the way of receiving care
Our Father in heaven has a much different definition of "receiving care." His definition is not the elimination of an innocent baby's life... my heart groans as these demons destroy our country and our fellow humans...

Luke 4: "5Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”

... worship the adversay and he will give you all that you see. You gain wealth, power and influence... and loose your soul to eternal damnation. You have denied the Creator's will and His ways. These demons in human form, or humans that have sold their soul to demons shall fall under the Father's Righteous Wrath...

I am an ol' man... and my heart breaks for these innocent babies made in God's image.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I wouldn’t want to be in their shoes when standing before God on Judgement Day. There will be no excuses or rationalization to delay His just condemnation of their acts on Earth….

If they come to saving faith in Jesus Christ, God forgives, blots the sin out, and puts the sins as far as the east is from the west

Jesus is coming soon . . . not a lot of time . . . THE END IS NEAR

Lovin Jesus

So everyone's insurance premiums will go up, and taxes will go up to pay for the ones on welfare, including all the illegal aliens in their "sanctuary state".
President Trump had Axed title X, federal funding for abortions. Biden restored it so taxpayers are funding abortions without our consent. So, when Newsom says free, it's not really free. Those abortions are being funded by the taxpayer.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Agree! It’s so hard to pray for these who do so much evil it’s almost like a competition to see who can be the worst abomination in the eyes of Holy God.

I think it's easy to pray for my enemies. I think of it as self-defense. If my enemies come to saving faith, I get brothers and sisters in Christ and fewer enemies :biggrin
Besides, God commanded it.

This is a lot easier for me than other things that God commanded :eek