Gas shortage to tire shortage, they don't want you to use your cars

Lastcall

Sometimes, IMO, world events, and even local states events are lumped under “its a sign”, when its probably nothing more than a singular event, stupid governemnet, or lost people trying to impose their will on the rest of us.

Lovin Jesus

If there's a gas shortage then there's a toilet paper shortage. IMO

A gas shortage in the US is self induced. It's because we don't rely on other nations oil. We have been self sufficient in oil for years but the climate change radicals have been trying to take our self reliant supply from us by blocking access to it

greg64

Did I miss something? The article says 2035 for zero emissions from cars. Still wrong imo, but not four years.

I wonder about the environmental impact of all this:
-natural resources for the batteries
-extra vehicle weight for the same
- generation of the electrical power to charge
- disposal of all the dead/used batteries.

For the life of me, I can't see how this makes sense to anyone...

Lovin Jesus

Did I miss something? The article says 2035 for zero emissions from cars. Still wrong imo, but not four years.

I wonder about the environmental impact of all this:
-natural resources for the batteries
-extra vehicle weight for the same
- generation of the electrical power to charge
- disposal of all the dead/used batteries.

For the life of me, I can't see how this makes sense to anyone...
Lol who said I could count? The plan is in the works, but I can't compete with "Rainman" when it comes to counting. sorry

Lastcall

Brother, I love you
Thats sounds as sincere as in the south, when a nice southern lady looks over and says “bless your heart”. :lol

It just seems some are posting threads, always thinking they are signs, when stupidity and lawlessness have been around since the day after Jesus hung on the cross.

My eyes are open, one eye is looking up, the other on the middle east.

Lovin Jesus

Thats sounds as sincere as in the south, when a nice southern lady looks over and says “bless your heart”. :lol

It just seems some are posting threads, always thinking they are signs, when stupidity and lawlessness have been around since the day after Jesus hung on the cross.

It's more sincere than you know. It's just the timing that makes it suspicious. This posted thread is only a sign that California is moving more toward being green than ever. This state is the poster child for progressive ideology bent on bringing nothing but bad news for us as residents here. I'm sorry it offended you

Lovin Jesus

If I were to be in your presence I think my knees would shake. You have a way of being authoritative with how you express yourself. Not saying it's a bad thing but for me it's rather intimidating.:hug

Lastcall

If I were to be in your presence I think my knees would shake. You have a way of being authoritative with how you express yourself. Not saying it's a bad thing but for me it's rather intimidating.:hug
Who me....:thedog

Sometimes I can be a little too direct or gruff, old habits from 3 decades in the Marines. Depending on what type of cognitive day Im having, dictates how my posts will be.

Please, never take anything this old soon to be dinosaur says personal.

Half the board members intimidate me, so I can understand how you feel.

Words are not always my friends when trying to convey my thoughts while hen pecking on the keyboard.

AWillow

Peace that passes all understanding.
I got a used Miata I bought a couple years ago and it works great as low mileage and it doesn’t take much gas at all I’m blessed I hate SUVs Ha and I live in California

TrustinHim

"the next 30 to 50 toward a very deep shutdown" 2060??

"the next 100 years" the 22nd century? Forgive me, but don't be naive, that this is going to blow up long before that. Agenda 2030's year is close enough to the 2000 year mark of Christ rising.
I'm curious also, in light of all that we discuss here about the prophetic timeline why would anyone think there's 10 years left not to mention 30 or more? People mention how all of this will affect their children's children? Not that anyone should not live like our time here may be longer than anticipated such as earning an income, making provisions for hard times. Keep looking up! Our redemption draws near.

cheeky200386

I'm curious also, in light of all that we discuss here about the prophetic timeline why would anyone think there's 10 years left not to mention 30 or more? People mention how all of this will affect their children's children? Not that anyone should not live like our time here may be longer than anticipated such as earning an income, making provisions for hard times. Keep looking up! Our redemption draws near.
I think there could be more time than we like to think. I live as though that's the case and will be happy if I'm wrong. I was sure time was up when I first got saved and that was 5 years ago. I wouldn't be surprised to se things continue building up over the next 5 -10 years and us witness it.

katt

Watch Israel...and look at the prophecies...this is just my humble opinion...but I believe Ezekiel 38, Damascus and Psalm 83 happen before The Rapture..but that's just me...I don't know how many if anyone on the board agree or not...but I'm one who believes the Trib starts less than a year after the Rapture..if not sooner...if I'm right about the three prophecies...there is no time for Israel to burn weapons for seven years...because of the abomination of desolation at the three and one half year mark..and Israel will get its seven years...

Son of the Rock

One thing about hoarding tires, by the time your old ones are worn out, the new ones you have saved back in the barn are dry rotted. Rubber really does that a lot. When you buy cheap tires, you have to wonder how long theyve been in the wharehouse. The longer theyve been there the closer they are to dry rotting. 5 to 6 years is the life span of a tire, you can wear em out quicker, but they will also dry rot without even moving. the fresher from the factory the better.

GotGrace

Who me....:thedog

Sometimes I can be a little too direct or gruff, old habits from 3 decades in the Marines. Depending on what type of cognitive day Im having, dictates how my posts will be.

Please, never take anything this old soon to be dinosaur says personal.

Half the board members intimidate me, so I can understand how you feel.

Words are not always my friends when trying to convey my thoughts while hen pecking on the keyboard.
I understand because I am the queen of directness. I’ve tried hard to moderate that because I don’t want to come off as hateful.

Still when I go back and read some of my posts I don’t seem to have made any progress.