Gantz seems to be talking about a possible military strike on Iran's nuclear production

athenasius

I saw this come up this morning on JPost about Israel's concerns with Iran's progress towards a nuke. This really stood out:

""Gantz said that one of the lessons from the war in Ukraine is to “exercise economic, political and, if necessary, military force as early as possible, and perhaps in this way to prevent wars. The same is true of the situation we are in with Iran.”

According to him, the price of a possible war with Iran can be prevented or reduced if there is a “multidimensional” regional and international pressure campaign against the Islamic Republic.

Today, the prices for tackling the Iranian challenge on the global and regional levels are higher than they were a year ago and lower than they will be within a year,” he warned.""

For more of the article and the fuller context in which Benny Gantz, Defence Minister of Israel is speaking: https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-706906

athenasius

and then this article from the Times of Israel My emphasis bolding some serious aspects of this article. It's a practice drill, but it's getting prepared for attacking Iran's nuclear capabilities.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-fi...ld-drill-simulating-widescale-strike-on-iran/
an excerpt, for more, follow the link for the whole article

"In first, Israeli military to hold drill simulating widescale strike on Iran

During month long ‘Chariots of Fire’ exercise, air force will conduct maneuvers simulating attack on Iranian nuclear facilities; military ramps up list of wartime targets using AI

For the first time, the Israeli Air Force will practice for a widescale strike in Iran later this month, during the military’s major Chariots of Fire exercise, The Times of Israel has learned.

In light of growing uncertainty regarding a return by Iran to the 2015 nuclear deal, amid long-stalled negotiations with the United States, the Israel Defense Forces in the past year has ramped up its efforts to prepare a credible military threat against Tehran’s nuclear facilities.

The large-scale air maneuvers, including a simulated attack on Iranian nuclear targets, will take place over the Mediterranean Sea during the fourth and final week of the monthlong exercise, starting May 29. The Chariots of Fire drill, which involves nearly all units of the IDF, has been focusing on training for fighting on Israel’s northern borders, including against the Iran-backed Hezbollah terror group in Lebanon.

At the beginning of last year, IDF Chief of Staff Aviv Kohavi announced he had instructed the military to begin drawing up fresh attack plans against Iran. By September, Kohavi said the army had “greatly accelerated” preparations for action against Tehran’s nuclear program.

Still, defense officials estimate that some aspects of the IAF’s strike plans, which are still in their early stages, could be ready within a short period of time, while others would take more than a year to become fully actionable.

In addition to having to find ways to strike Iranian facilities that are buried deep underground, requiring specialized munitions and tactics, the IAF will have to deal with increasingly sophisticated Iranian air defenses in order to conduct such a strike. The air force will also have to prepare for an expected retaliation against Israel by Iran and its allies throughout the region.

The upcoming drill is also expected to focus on preparing for and responding to such retaliation

On Tuesday, Defense Minister Benny Gantz warned that “the price for tackling the Iranian challenge on a global or regional level is higher than it was a year ago and lower than it will be in a year.”

Gantz said Iran was just a “few weeks” away from accumulating sufficient fissile material for a bomb and was also working to finish the production and installation of 1,000 advanced centrifuges for enriching uranium, including at a new underground site at the Natanz nuclear facility.

Gantz is slated to meet with his American counterpart, Lloyd Austin, on Thursday at the Pentagon in Washington. Meanwhile, Michael Kurilla, head of the United States Central Command (CENTCOM), arrived in Israel on Tuesday for his first official visit."

For more see the article link above

MichelleinFl

Ive been watching this for awhile, but I’ve never researched what exactly is a nuke? Atomic bomb? What is the danger of this, like entire countries just gone? Do other countries have these? If so, why is it such a big deal Iran does?

Sorry for sounding dumb on the subject, I’m praying against it but have never fully understood the urgency or magnitude? Any help is appreciated!

greg64

Ive been watching this for awhile, but I’ve never researched what exactly is a nuke? Atomic bomb? What is the danger of this, like entire countries just gone? Do other countries have these? If so, why is it such a big deal Iran does?

Sorry for sounding dumb on the subject, I’m praying against it but have never fully understood the urgency or magnitude? Any help is appreciated!
Yes -- an atomic bomb. Lots of countries have them, but not all by any stretch. With Iran, I think it's a twofold danger. One, they have pledged to destroy Israel and also the US (they call Israel the little satan and the US the great satan). Even more importantly, their view of end times calls for them to create chaos and conflict so their Mahdi will appear to set the world right. Because of that, the likelihood is they would stage a nuclear attack against Israel without regard to the cost. That would be horrible for any country, but for one as small as Israel it would be even worse. Israel needs to prevent that at any cost.

MichelleinFl

Yes -- an atomic bomb. Lots of countries have them, but not all by any stretch. With Iran, I think it's a twofold danger. One, they have pledged to destroy Israel and also the US (they call Israel the little satan and the US the great satan). Even more importantly, their view of end times calls for them to create chaos and conflict so their Mahdi will appear to set the world right. Because of that, the likelihood is they would stage a nuclear attack against Israel without regard to the cost. That would be horrible for any country, but for one as small as Israel it would be even worse. Israel needs to prevent that at any cost.
Thank you for that info! I heard something about how there is a prophecy in the Quran about Israel being destroyed or disbanded by July- even though I only believe the prophecies from the Bible, I think maybe some of those who follow the Quran are trying to make it happen before then

GHoe

Here is a question I have been pondering. If Iran does have nukes shortly, will they attempt a strike against Israel the moment they’ve achieved nuclear weapons?
How would that affect the Gog/Magog war???
I would think no, I think they would want 2 minimum. One needs to be utilized as a deterrent right ? That's the point of having a nuke (at least over the course of the last 75 years)

If Iran shot their one and only then they would be vulnerable to a counter attack.

As an aside, I wouldn't be surprised if they had one. This "they're a week away from having a nuke" has been going on for months now.

athenasius

Here is a question I have been pondering. If Iran does have nukes shortly, will they attempt a strike against Israel the moment they’ve achieved nuclear weapons?
How would that affect the Gog/Magog war???
How would it affect the GM war? Possibly as a spark that sets it off, or it could be what sparks the Isaiah 17 destruction of Damascus, which seems to be the same event referred to in Jeremiah 49:23-27, and possibly also in Zech 9 and Amos 1

and THAT might be the spark that triggers Ezek 38.

Some say that was fulfilled in Isaiah's day, and that was partially fulfilled then -- yet Damascus remained a city. There is often a partial fulfillment in Bible prophecy followed by a complete fulfillment, such as we see with Antiochus Epiphanes who was a foreshadow, a partial fulfillment of the prophecy about the Antichrist to come.

It's worth keeping in mind that these passages speak of the longest continuously inhabited city in the world--yet it says Damascus will fall, never to be inhabited again. The wording uses the "in that day" terminology and that is usually a key we are looking at the time of Jacob's Trouble or the Tribulation period, the final 7 years or near to it.

If Iran does have nukes shortly, will they attempt a strike against Israel the moment they’ve achieved nuclear weapons?

Well looking at what Benny Gantz is saying, they hope to do a preemptive strike. I think the current Israeli leadership is hoping for a joint US Israeli effort, but if they go, they will have to go it alone, as I don't think this administration would help them strike Iran.

For whatever reason (I think this administration and the Obama one are influenced by Satan in so many ways) they seem to always favour Iran and other muslim terrorists like the Muslim Brotherhood rather than help Israel.

Some other things to think about

This whole situation is interesting to watch and see how it may play into prophecy or even if it ends up delaying it for a few years. We all know Ezek 38 is coming, most of us see Isaiah 17 as near future too, but when these play out is in God's hands. Trump's presidency delayed the decay by 4 years even as it sped up other things. God could do something like that and cause something to slow things down-- which might be the end result if Israel strikes Iran and sets them back a few years.

And Bill Salus had an interesting theory about the prophesied destruction of Elam (which is an area in south western Iran) based on Ezekiel 32 17-32 and Jeremiah 49: 34-39 just a few short verses below the destruction of Damascus passage. I've gone into it at length in some of the Gog Magog threads but I don't think it's a coincidence that these events seem to be linked in some way to Iran's Elam area.

Bill thinks fits a nuclear accident of some sort that causes that area to be destroyed and refugees from there flee across the world.

I wonder if it's that strike on Iran that causes Damascus to do something, that Israel then has to retaliate for, causing a cascade of things that results in the Damascus destruction and possibly ignites a slower fuse that results eventually in the Ezek 38 war. I list all my reasons in those longer threads in the Gog Magog area, over the past 4 years or so.

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

How would it affect the GM war? Possibly as a spark that sets it off, or it could be what sparks the Isaiah 17 destruction of Damascus, which seems to be the same event referred to in Jeremiah 49:23-27, and possibly also in Zech 9 and Amos 1

and THAT might be the spark that triggers Ezek 38.

Some say that was fulfilled in Isaiah's day, and that was partially fulfilled then -- yet Damascus remained a city. There is often a partial fulfillment in Bible prophecy followed by a complete fulfillment, such as we see with Antiochus Epiphanes who was a foreshadow, a partial fulfillment of the prophecy about the Antichrist to come.

It's worth keeping in mind that these passages speak of the longest continuously inhabited city in the world--yet it says Damascus will fall, never to be inhabited again. The wording uses the "in that day" terminology and that is usually a key we are looking at the time of Jacob's Trouble or the Tribulation period, the final 7 years or near to it.

If Iran does have nukes shortly, will they attempt a strike against Israel the moment they’ve achieved nuclear weapons?

Well looking at what Benny Gantz is saying, they hope to do a preemptive strike. I think the current Israeli leadership is hoping for a joint US Israeli effort, but if they go, they will have to go it alone, as I don't think this administration would help them strike Iran.

For whatever reason (I think this administration and the Obama one are influenced by Satan in so many ways) they seem to always favour Iran and other muslim terrorists like the Muslim Brotherhood rather than help Israel.

Some other things to think about

This whole situation is interesting to watch and see how it may play into prophecy or even if it ends up delaying it for a few years. We all know Ezek 38 is coming, most of us see Isaiah 17 as near future too, but when these play out is in God's hands. Trump's presidency delayed the decay by 4 years even as it sped up other things. God could do something like that and cause something to slow things down-- which might be the end result if Israel strikes Iran and sets them back a few years.

And Bill Salus had an interesting theory about the prophesied destruction of Elam (which is an area in south western Iran) based on Ezekiel 32 17-32 and Jeremiah 49: 34-39 just a few short verses below the destruction of Damascus passage. I've gone into it at length in some of the Gog Magog threads but I don't think it's a coincidence that these events seem to be linked in some way to Iran's Elam area.

Bill thinks fits a nuclear accident of some sort that causes that area to be destroyed and refugees from there flee across the world.

I wonder if it's that strike on Iran that causes Damascus to do something, that Israel then has to retaliate for, causing a cascade of things that results in the Damascus destruction and possibly ignites a slower fuse that results eventually in the Ezek 38 war. I list all my reasons in those longer threads in the Gog Magog area, over the past 4 years or so.
Things could get very interesting, very soon. What a time to be alive.

madcat

There is an article in a telegram channel this am (can’t recall the specific one), that says Austin, TX is currently doing “drills” regarding intelligence that says “dirty bombs” are targeted for that city. They know the components have been smuggled across the pathetic OPEN borders and are being assembled by terrorists as soon as they get across into the US.
I still have friends there who say this is true, and that dirty bombs are being planned for major cities across the US unless our intelligence can intercept the perps. Given the state of or alphabet soup agencies like the CIA, FBI, et.al., are there enough “good guys” left to prevent something like this?
The fact that that these drills are taking place says TX “intelligence” (probably the TX Rangers who are still legit), is telling.

athenasius

Now would be a good time to attempt to destroy Iran's nuclear related facilities, while Russia is tied up in Ukraine.
It would be and yet the Israeli leadership is going into what will be another round of elections soon as the arab MK's destroy the coalition. Timed that to coincide with yet another uprising scheduled for this summer by the mullahs that are saying it's time to destroy Israel.

Israel is running out of time and soon they will be in election chaos. I sincerely hope they are able to do something in spite of election stuff.

And yet I wonder what God has planned in all this.