Gantz: Iran is two months away from nuclear bomb

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Gantz: Iran is two months away from nuclear bomb
"The international community must build a viable ‘Plan B’ in order to stop Iran in its tracks towards a nuclear weapon," Defense Minister Gantz said.
By TOVAH LAZAROFF
AUGUST 25, 2021

Tehran is two months away from nuclear weapons capacity, warned Defense Minister Benny Gantz as he called for the international community to create a new prevention plan that did not involve reviving the 2015 Iran deal. “Iran is only two months away from acquiring the materials necessary for a nuclear weapon,” Gantz told a gathering of 60 ambassadors in Tel Aviv. He spoke just one day before Prime Minister Naftali Bennett is scheduled to present such an alternative plan to US President Joe Biden at the White House on Thursday.

Biden has been in favor of reviving the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action designed to curb Iran’s nuclear ambitions, which the US exited in 2018. Indirect talks brokered by the European Union have faltered and have allowed for Tehran to ramp up its uranium enrichment needed to produce nuclear weapons.

more............ https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/gantz-iran-is-two-months-away-from-nuclear-bomb-677672

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
This whole mess reminds me perfectly of the little boy who cried "wolf" too often.

This is going to be up to Israel and my impression is that Iran will have the bomb at some point.

SkyRider

Agree, but cant see Israel doing anything till a missile is being launched.

They won,t wait that long. They can't afford to wait. They will be forced to make a pre-emptive move when and if they feel that there is no time left not to act and no other option exists.

SkyRider

I do find it interesting though that Israel finds that they will have that capability that soon. I always felt that such a possible action like that or the Isaiah 17 or Gog/Magog prophecies would only take place during the time of Jacob's Trouble, or after the Rapture. We could be super close to our own withdrawal out of here. Watching Zola Levitt for years, he always felt that the Feast of Trumpets would be an ideal time for the Rapture. The next one is two weeks away. Could it be....? Two weeks, two months....hmmm.