Gantz: Iran is 10 weeks from breakout to a nuclear weapon

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
"Israel had warned the US that Iran would use a break in JCPOA talks to advance its nuclear program."
By LAHAV HARKOV, TOVAH LAZAROFF
AUGUST 4, 2021

Tehran will be able to break out to a nuclear weapon within 10 weeks, Defense Minister Benny Gantz told diplomats from UN Security Council member states on Wednesday as tensions ratcheted up between Iran and the international community over its maritime attacks. “Iran has violated all of the guidelines set in the JCPOA [nuclear agreement] and is only around 10 weeks away from acquiring weapons-grade materials necessary for a nuclear weapon,” Gantz warned.

“Therefore,” he added, “it is time to act. The world must apply economic sanctions and take operative action against the Iran Revolutionary Guard Corps,” which has targeted shipping vessels. In recent weeks, top Israeli officials, including Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, Foreign Minister Yair Lapid and Gantz have expressed alarm to the US and others that Iran is taking advantage of a long pause in negotiations to return to the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action to dramatically advance its nuclear program. The talks have been on hold since June, and the regime in Tehran says they will not restart at least until after its new president, Ebrahim Raisi, forms a new government later this month.

more............... https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/israel-to-unsc-halt-irans-brazen-ship-attacks-675793

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
This seems like the Iran nuclear program is about to reach the break out point. For those of us watching this could be a big indicator that something could happen pretty soon as it relates to Israel going alone against Iran. Especially with their increased attacks again ships near their borders. We need to watch this. We could wake up one morning to a strike having been carried out. It might not be too much longer, but then again you never know. :rolleyes

Keep watching!

MePlus6

Call me skeptical, but Iran has been six months away from nukes for the nearly 20 years I’ve been watching. Now it’s less than three months. We all know from prophecy that the bow of Elam will one day be broken. Whether that’s an intervention by Israel or not, we’ll have to wait and see.

daygo

Call me skeptical, but Iran has been six months away from nukes for the nearly 20 years I’ve been watching. Now it’s less than three months. We all know from prophecy that the bow of Elam will one day be broken. Whether that’s an intervention by Israel or not, we’ll have to wait and see.
Agree, they have been near the nuclear threshold for as long as I can remember and that is since 2010s.

Bondo7

If Israel does act, I do hope they act swiftly and with great force. A large scale operation that would completely level nuclear installations and facilities. Not like the things that Israel usually does to deter aggression. The world needs to be sent a clear message that Israel has finally had enough from Iran. Unfortunately, we know that major condemnation would come from many in the world for this act of aggression. Including the United States. So sad. Remember she stands alone. Well, almost alone. ;)

Burnboss

Since this report was aimed at the UN, I'm hoping it was a feel'er for the Israel Gov. Getting a feeling to what the UN would do or say which would gives Israel a path as to how to handle the issue when it does happen.

I hope the IDF and the PM would act first before public broadcasting their intent. They learned the hard way with Obumer.

athenasius

"Israel had warned the US that Iran would use a break in JCPOA talks to advance its nuclear program."
By LAHAV HARKOV, TOVAH LAZAROFF
AUGUST 4, 2021

Tehran ..... is only around 10 weeks away from acquiring weapons-grade materials necessary for a nuclear weapon,” Gantz warned.

“Therefore,” he added, “it is time to act. The world must apply economic sanctions and take operative action against the Iran Revolutionary Guard Corps,” which has targeted shipping vessels. In recent weeks, top Israeli officials, including Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, Foreign Minister Yair Lapid and Gantz have expressed alarm to the US and others that Iran is taking advantage of a long pause in negotiations to return to the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action to dramatically advance its nuclear program. The talks have been on hold since June, and the regime in Tehran says they will not restart at least until after its new president, Ebrahim Raisi, forms a new government later this month.

more............... https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/israel-to-unsc-halt-irans-brazen-ship-attacks-675793

OK is it just me or have they lost their ever lovin' minds? This is stupid on steroids!

10 weeks away to a nuke and all Gantz, Lapid and Bennett are doing is talking to the UN, and the US and hoping for sanctions??????

Sigh!!!!!

Bit late for talking, but that does seem all the new leadership team in Jerusalem is capable of.

Their current strategy for stopping Iran's final weeks to a nuke???

TALK THEM TO DEATH!!!

I remain hopeful they have another plan they are working on in the background, but honestly going to the US and the UN is hopeless. I suppose they might be trying to get the worlds "permission" to go in and bomb the daylights out of Iran's nuclear program but Obama shut that down in his day, and Biden has been quietly signalling to Russia and Syria that the USA isn't happy with Israel bombing Iranian outposts on Syrian soil just over the line from Israel.

SO WHY WOULD THE CURRENT PRESIDENT LET THEM BOMB IRAN IN IRAN if he is helping Russia and Syria shut down Israel's responses in Syria?

The answer is, this is a situation that Israel is looking for help and permission and validation from a world that hates them with a demonic, Satanic hatred. And they don't even realize that, because unlike Netanyahu, they don't look to their part of the Bible as truth.

If the Lord should tarry and Ezek 38 is a ways away, we will see a lot of things that don't make sense.

But this is really fitting the profile of an Israel without real friends, just allies who stand aside as she gets invaded. An Israel that is secure in her own ability. An Israel that God will be teaching a huge lesson to, about turning to HIM and not to the world like Gantz and the gang are doing right now.

Xenosjeff

Seems like I was hearing a similar timeline quite a few years ago.
This has been the case multiple times. It is different this time in my opinion.
Iran has changed the game by testing their ability to disrupt shipping with more advanced methods. Their utilization of drone swarming technology closes many gaps that they couldn't overcome before.
They have also been reaching critical technology milestones with their centrifuge programs.
With all of their bluster and signaling the Iranians are letting the Israeli government and intelligence community know that the finish line is within reach. Biden is an empty sock puppet without a strong stance on the unequivocal support of Israel. Iran smells the opportunity. While the West worries about covid and trans rights the Twelvers of Iran are looking at the finish line and seeing the Mahdi waving them to victory. If I were in their place, now would seem like the perfect time.

Jeff

athenasius

It's going to be interesting watching what God does allow to happen. He has stopped things before (look at Trump's election) and allowed things to go forward suddenly (like when Israel was formed in 48).

If it's not time yet for Ezek 38 He may allow something to set the mad mullah's back a bit in their crazy race to nuclear destruction.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
It's going to be interesting watching what God does allow to happen. He has stopped things before (look at Trump's election) and allowed things to go forward suddenly (like when Israel was formed in 48).

If it's not time yet for Ezek 38 He may allow something to set the mad mullah's back a bit in their crazy race to nuclear destruction.

It is interesting as we approach the time of the fall feasts in September, who knows what could happen !!!

Interesting times that we live in

daygo

Yes interesting is the word, imo Ezekiel 38 won't happen for a few yrs yet.