Gantz concludes trip to France

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Gantz concludes trip to France
10-hour trip to France during which he met with Minister of the Armed Forces, Head of the DGSE, and leaders of the French Jewish community.
Arutz Sheva Staff , Jul 28 , 2021
Gantz with French Jewish leaders.

Defense Minister, Benny Gantz completed a 10-hour trip to France during which he met with Minister of the Armed Forces, Florence Parly, Head of the DGSE, Bernard Emié and leaders of the French Jewish community. Minister Gantz spoke about the strategic defense relations between the two countries, the need to contend with Iran’s nuclear aspirations and the risk that Iran may spark a regional arms race. He emphasized that Iran is a global issue, a regional issue and a threat to the State of Israel. He further emphasized that Israel will take all the necessary measures to defend itself. Minister Gantz also discussed the crisis in Lebanon, the need for initiatives to strengthen the Palestinian Authority and ways to stabilize the situation in the Gaza Strip.

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/310793

katt

Guys, where would you advise to spend your honeymoon?
The Biltmore House, The Hurst Towers in California, A quiet Bed And Breakfast somewhere out of the way that no one's ever heard of, The Von Trapp Family Inn in Vermont...there are so many beautiful places in this country that a couple could lose themselves in..but..if America has become old, boring and haphazard to said couple...well....there is always...

A years tour of The Old World as some continue to call it..for me after I'd seen Vinace..I would go to the places the tourists never go..that way one really sees Europe..then I'd want to see all the old castles of Europe from Ireland to Norway and everything in between and around the edges..

Then of course, I would wake up and realize..all that would have to wait for the millennium and the weekend trip to the mountains or beach would have to do because me and mine were not born with silver spoons in our mouths..ROFL!!...:pound