Gamers?

InsuranceGuy

Anyone else super excited that The Last of Us 2 is out on Tuesday?! I've waited nearly 6 years for this and will certainly be buying it.

It is apparently a violent game, but that's ok. Nobody wants a peaceful revenge and zombie game.

InsuranceGuy

That’s PlayStation right? I really enjoyed both seasons of Life is Strange. It’s role playing which I think Last of Us is too?

Yep. It is a PS4 Exclusive. Many people, including myself, rate the first one as the best game ever made. It is an RPG. The story in the first one was absolutely captivating. I have played it through multiple times just for the story and scenery.

DMac

I used to be. I was a Nintendo gamer though. I always bought the latest system whenever the newest Zelda came out. Also Metroid and the Mario series. I didn't play a lot of other games though. Now the systems have gotten so expensive I can't justify the expense just to play a few games.

Jared

I mainly play on Nintendo Switch, though I also have a PS4 Pro. Never got into Last of us as a series (not really a fan of horror/shooting games). Mainly prefer to play RPG's like Pokemon and Octopath Traveler. I did try Breath of the Wild but never got too far. Might give it another go at some point. Highly reccomend Link's Awakening, classic Zelda game!

On PS$, mainly play Kingdom Hearts (the story would take hours or days to explain and even I don;t fully understand it xD Nomura just keeps adding stuff to it, too lol)

Dave

I have not played the first one. I got it free with my Playstation 4 I think. I am not much of a gamer anymore. I used to play Destiny until I got burned out on that game then started playing Spiderman and never finished that one. I have not touched the Playstation in months or maybe a year. I used to like Uncharted.