Futurist predicts humans will be immortal, identical to AI by 2045

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Former Google engineer Ray Kurzweil believes that humanity is moving toward a singularity in which tech will be advanced enough to create humanlike AI.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Futurist and former Google engineer Ray Kurzweil said that he believes humans will reach immortality by 2045, according to Youtuber Adagio who discussed Kurzweil's theory in a two-part Youtube series.

Kurzweil believes that humanity is moving toward a singularity in 2045 which is powered by exponential growth - a theory that says that when an industry becomes interesting, more resources are invested into it, meaning that more research can be done and causing the industry to advance at greater speeds as time goes on.

The singularity will come at the end of six epochs, according to Kurzweil who added that we have gone through four: physics, chemistry, DNA and biology and brains and technology. According to the theory, humanity is currently in the midst of the fifth epoch which is human technology and human intelligence.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/business-and-innovation/tech-and-start-ups/article-735869

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
This article has a slight twist.
Interesting Mr. Kurweil states that aliens don't exist.
That would be true , but why he is he making that publicly known?
I have my suspicions.
I wonder if he believes in demons .
Anyway , this guy is calculating and aliens would just muddy his waters .
He is very influential to many in this arena.
Regardless the end results (his futuristic vision)
are the same , man becoming god .
Obtaining eternal life through the merging of humans and AI where the two become one being integrated into and throughout the universe.
He thinks we are intended to come to this eventual point.

If only he believed John 3:16.
That thought and prayer goes to all in the world.
There is no hope outside of Jesus Christ.
✝️

JamesSuth

His theories about growth and development would be correct but for the impression I have that people have become more stupid in recent times. It is common for people to critic those in charge, but I do see God giving the West over to their delusions and the result is 'leaders' who couldn't run a bath.

When I read through history what stands out to me is humanity (and I perceive motivated by Satan) destroying, killing and stealing. All development I believe has come from God, despite humanity. Of course not all development is used for good, and much is used for harm, but I think it originates from God, He alone is the only creator.

Perhaps if God doesn't come back soon, AI may develop to such an extent that you can have what appears to be a real person, immortal in the virtual realm. But, it won't be that person, when a body dies, the soul goes to its maker for reward or punishment. We will never be immortal in a computer or AI. He doesn't need to wait till 2045, we are already immortal. The only decision is whether we want to spend eternity with the Lord Jesus, or in hell.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Works in anime, not reality.

That is the danger of science fiction. It often cleanses itself of God and makes mankind the savior.

In the better stories, mankind messes things up so bad it takes divine action to set things to right.

The characters eventually realize its God who is ultimately in charge, ....at least in my version.

Last edited:

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Obtaining eternal life through the merging of humans and AI where the two become one being integrated into and throughout the universe.
He thinks we are intended to come to this eventual point.
I dont know much about computers or AI. I have been following the articles on here.
This stuff is scary. It seems Godless. These people believe only in themselves. I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
Truthfully, I never thought time would last this long...2023...Wow!!!

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
Works in anime, not reality.

That is the danger of science fiction. It often cleanses itself of God and makes mankind the savior.

In the better stories, mankind messes things up so bad it takes divine action to set things to right.

The characters eventually realize its God who is ultimately in charge, ....at least in my version.
I have always found science fiction to be disturbing at best, and terrifying at worst. Because the characters portrayed believe it to be a humanist universe without a loving Creator God who is intimately involved in each one of our lives…

I cannot imagine living even one hour with that belief, let alone an entire lifetime, yet so many do. And they seem to actually want to believe it, and seem OK with it. I don’t get it…

I read that when Carl Jung died, his wife stated that she knew she would never see him again. But she didn’t seem to struggle with that belief. She seemed to simply accept it. Again, I don’t get it. If I believed such a thing, my soul would be filled with such desolation, that I would not even be able to function…

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
This transhumanism :devilish stuff is nothing but lying :diablo nonsense. Can you believe there are people who believe this stuff? They need Spiritual :lightbulb discernment that our teacher and comforter the Holy Spirit gives. Truth is in Gods :bibleWord. They need to get :pray saved so they have eternal assurance in heaven with :fish.

Bethlehem57

Former Google engineer Ray Kurzweil believes that humanity is moving toward a singularity in which tech will be advanced enough to create humanlike AI.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Futurist and former Google engineer Ray Kurzweil said that he believes humans will reach immortality by 2045, according to Youtuber Adagio who discussed Kurzweil's theory in a two-part Youtube series.

Kurzweil believes that humanity is moving toward a singularity in 2045 which is powered by exponential growth - a theory that says that when an industry becomes interesting, more resources are invested into it, meaning that more research can be done and causing the industry to advance at greater speeds as time goes on.

The singularity will come at the end of six epochs, according to Kurzweil who added that we have gone through four: physics, chemistry, DNA and biology and brains and technology. According to the theory, humanity is currently in the midst of the fifth epoch which is human technology and human intelligence.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/business-and-innovation/tech-and-start-ups/article-735869
Well he’s behind what evil Yuva, Harari and the WEF say they are planning by 2030! This evil man is a Jewish homosexual and his plans for modified humans is disgusting!

I, like the rest of my brothers and sisters in Christ have a FAR BETTER outlook! “Our future’s so bright, theyll have to wear shades!” That is right before eternal punishment…..that I would not wish on anyone.

mphsmom

I don't know why any sane person would want this when you can have eternity with God if you just accept Christ as your Lord and Savior. Then again, with this world the way it is, I don't think there are very many sane people left.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I have always found science fiction to be disturbing at best, and terrifying at worst. Because the characters portrayed believe it to be a humanist universe without a loving Creator God who is intimately involved in each one of our lives…

I cannot imagine living even one hour with that belief, let alone an entire lifetime, yet so many do. And they seem to actually want to believe it, and seem OK with it. I don’t get it…

I read that when Carl Jung died, his wife stated that she knew she would never see him again. But she didn’t seem to struggle with that belief. She seemed to simply accept it. Again, I don’t get it. If I believed such a thing, my soul would be filled with such desolation, that I would not even be able to function…

Was she a Christian? If so, maybe she was at peace with her husband not accepting Christ, simply because it was his decision, and no matter how much one tries and and how hard one prays, sometimes some people just won't and don't :frown :cry

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

Same ole evolutionary theory, just "updated" so it's more palatable, "modern," and macro :apostasy :banning

All the same apologetics that refute all the other evolutionary models, refute all of this, as well.
It's not as if a human baby is going to be born with a chip or other implant, sans prenatal tinkering/intervention.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Back