From catholic church to prison to being ''set free''

RapturiteSean

Hello Sean! Thanks for your amazing testimony! it resonated with me. I have an uncle by marriage from County Cork in Ireland. My Auntie was saved in the Catholic Charismatic movement, came out and prayed for her husband to be saved for decades really. Nothing seemed to touch him really and he could become quite angry if anyone spoke to him about God or the gospel. But one night he agreed to go to a testimony dinner meeting (I was there too). The speaker was an Irish Traveller who had been saved and was now an evangelist. My uncle connected with this man's homely testimony, real love for God and charming Irish lilt and was saved!

So amen! Thanks for sharing. God Bless :)
Was the Irish Traveller John Purcell? I have met him in the past.

athenasius

Was the Irish Traveller John Purcell? I have met him in the past.
Sean SO GOOD to see you brother! :bighug How are you and your wife doing these days? I think of you both every so often and pray that all is well with you two and that the new home is working out well. Since I last spoke with you George had a non cancerous brain tumour, but God has dealt with that, and he is on a drug that has shrunk it successfully without surgery. We've had a couple more granddaughters, 5 in total now, Dd does the hard work on that, I get to enjoy. The youngest was born with a genetic bone problem but God is gracious and she's in the final bits of a series of casts and splints that are working to make her hips normal so she can walk, run, skate and play like her sisters. She is a sturdy cheery baby in spite of the challenges and is doing great. All that nattering and catching up aside, I wish you and yours the very best Christmas and a Happy and Blessed New Year! :tree

RapturiteSean

Sean SO GOOD to see you brother! :bighug How are you and your wife doing these days? I think of you both every so often and pray that all is well with you two and that the new home is working out well. Since I last spoke with you George had a non cancerous brain tumour, but God has dealt with that, and he is on a drug that has shrunk it successfully without surgery. We've had a couple more granddaughters, 5 in total now, Dd does the hard work on that, I get to enjoy. The youngest was born with a genetic bone problem but God is gracious and she's in the final bits of a series of casts and splints that are working to make her hips normal so she can walk, run, skate and play like her sisters. She is a sturdy cheery baby in spite of the challenges and is doing great. All that nattering and catching up aside, I wish you and yours the very best Christmas and a Happy and Blessed New Year! :tree
Glad to hear George is better. It must have been a worrying time for both of you. Congratulations on your extending family and your God given ability to soldier on through good and bad times,

We will keep your granddaughter in prayer.

The work on our home is mostly finished now. We have made a seperate apartment upstairs so that friends and family can have privacy when they visit. Last winter and this winter we have had two couples stay while they look for their own homes in France. The present couple are newly married and this has been their first bricks and mortar home together. They had been living in a camper van but it was too cold for the winter and the husband had lost his job and couldn't afford to rent anywhere. They will be with us until the end of March. They have been here since September. We keep the apartment free during the spring and summer so that friends and family can come for holidays.

I hope God blesses you with the best year you have ever had!

athenasius

I hope God blesses you with the best year you have ever had!
You too Sean, you and your dear wife. God is using you in your home ministry and it’s good to hear. Maybe this is the year we will meet up in the Rapture. Till then, I hope you drop in once in a while and say hi. God bless and keep you both.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
So good to get an update, brother! Thank you. And thanks to Athenasius for asking the question that prompted it. Glad things area going well. I pray your ministry bears much fruit. :pray