Free online courses

RonJohnSilver

Here's a very good offer for those of you wanting more in-depth teaching. Dallas Theological Seminary is offering free online courses in both Hebrews and Revelation. I've just started the Revelation one. The instructor is Stanley Toussaint. I think he actually died some time ago so it's not live, obviously, still he was solid. Can't give a lot of info because I've just started the course but, DTS is a solid seminary (as much or more so than most) and Toussaint is a solid instructor. And it's free although they ask for donations. The offer was sent to me by a friend but you can find out more at the DTS website under online courses. Your name and email and you're in. A college level course in a book of the Bible taught by a solid teacher, for free? Count me in.

TeeTee

Here's a very good offer for those of you wanting more in-depth teaching. Dallas Theological Seminary is offering free online courses in both Hebrews and Revelation. I've just started the Revelation one. The instructor is Stanley Toussaint. I think he actually died some time ago so it's not live, obviously, still he was solid. Can't give a lot of info because I've just started the course but, DTS is a solid seminary (as much or more so than most) and Toussaint is a solid instructor. And it's free although they ask for donations. The offer was sent to me by a friend but you can find out more at the DTS website under online courses. Your name and email and you're in. A college level course in a book of the Bible taught by a solid teacher, for free? Count me in.
Do you have a link? Or website? Thanks.