FRANCE'S TOP WEATHERMAN SUSPENDED FOR QUESTIONING GLOBAL WARMING

paidinfull

FRANCE'S TOP WEATHERMAN SUSPENDED FOR QUESTIONING GLOBAL WARMING
(Friday Church News Notes, October 23, 2015, www.wayoflife.org, [email protected],
call_skype_logo.png
866-295-4143 FREE)

The following is excerpted "France's top weatherman sparks storm," The Telegraph, London, Oct. 15, 2015: "Every night, France's chief weatherman has told the nation how much wind, sun or rain they can expect the following day. Now Philippe Verdier, a household name for his nightly forecasts on France 2, has been taken off the air after a more controversial announcement--criticising the world's top climate change experts. Mr. Verdier claims in the book Climate Investigation that leading climatologists and political leaders have 'taken the world hostage' with misleading data. In a promotional video, Mr. Verdier said: 'Every night I address five million French people to talk to you about the wind, the clouds and the sun. And yet there is something important, very important that I haven't been able to tell you, because it's neither the time nor the place to do so.' He added, 'We are hostage to a planetary scandal over climate change--a war machine whose aim is to keep us in fear.' His outspoken views led France 2 to take him off the air starting this Monday. 'I received a letter telling me not to come. I'm in shock,' he told RTL radio. 'This is a direct extension of what I say in my book, namely that any contrary views must be eliminated.' ... He said he decided to write the book in June 2014 when Laurent Fabius, the French foreign minister, summoned the country's main weather presenters and urged them to mention 'climate chaos' in their forecasts. 'I was horrified by this discourse,' Mr Verdier told Les Inrockuptibles magazine. Eight days later, Mr Fabius appeared on the front cover of a magazine posing as a weatherman above the headline: '500 days to save the planet.'"

Watching and Waiting

Incredible. I hope that he sells many, many copies of his book.
I'm curious as to what is behind the whole global warming machinations. I think it has to be more than just jobs for scientists, control? Most people I know are not filling their lives with global warming concerns. Why do the world g-ments fight so hard to ensure we all become controlled by Global Warming/Climate Change?
There is something or some reason in the shadows that they are so insistent that it's a real concern. They do not want the truth, so why.... :scratch
If it was just being able to control the people, there are better ways, find something people care about. Like eating, their children, their finances... hmmmm....

Rez63

I'm curious as to what is behind the whole global warming machinations. I think it has to be more than just jobs for scientists, control? Most people I know are not filling their lives with global warming concerns. Why do the world g-ments fight so hard to ensure we all become controlled by Global Warming/Climate Change?
There is something or some reason in the shadows that they are so insistent that it's a real concern. They do not want the truth, so why.... :scratch
If it was just being able to control the people, there are better ways, find something people care about. Like eating, their children, their finances... hmmmm....
I think control the reason. Control of ENERGY!
"Climate Change" is caused by Humans polluting the atmosphere thru use of fossil fuels etc. So they say. Transportation, Heating, air conditioning, food production, manufacturing etc all use energy which requires fossil fuels to make. Control ENERGY production, you can control most everything.

paidinfull

It's more than control of energy - it is the destruction of national sovereignty. The power to impose tax indicates sovereign rule and one of the most important pillars of globalization is international agreements on taxation. That kills off tax havens and combined with an ID being required for all buying and selling and cash being banned, the acceptance of global tax duties on carbon emissions will achieve the very thing the elite demand which is a unified one world system system of governance accepted by the peoples of the world without realizing they have surrendered their own national independence and are slaves to the system in the name of security and freedom. The Bible tells us that the world leaders divide the world into 10 regions but can't reach the final agreement on unity until Satan is given power put his Antichrist in position.

Man Made Climate Change is a religion based on false data and crooked science but wow to anyone who expects open debate on the matter. Stick your neck out by asking hard questions and you soon see how unscientific the debate becomes. There are some academics who suggest it is reasonable to kill those who disagree or that they should be treated as being insane. This was how it used to be in communist countries for those who believed in God.

When you follow the money you seen see how unfair the system is. If you are a scientist and approve of the notion of man made climate change you get funding to help your research but if you disagree then you get zero funding. So straight off there is a conflict of interests and survival is a strong instinct that can corrupt many.

Hol

Worships Him
And it was the top agenda item when the Pope visited the U.S., not children's welfare, or society gone astray.

On Jan Markell's program yesterday they discussed this, it's pretty interesting how they wrap all sorts of social agendas into this hoax.

Kem

Citizen
I saw this article just this morning.
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...g-order-on-national-weather-service-and-noaa/
"
The power structure is beginning to panic as the public wakes up to the criminal climate engineering insanity. The growing police state is completely out of control and becoming unimaginably blatant with their actions. In recent weeks Washington has placed "gag orders" on the following agency employees, "The National Weather Service", the "National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration", and the "US Department of Commerce". This is a massive red flag that should trigger alarm bells everywhere.

Bill Hopkins, the executive vice president for the National Weather Service employees organization (NWSEO) said this:

“As a taxpayer, I find it highly disturbing that a government agency continues to push gag orders to hide how they operate. This is the work of the American government, owned by the American public, and should be open to the American public.”

More at the link

Barbasol

Back To The Dark Ages: Update: Top French Meteorologist Who Questioned ‘Global Warming’ Fired
A popular weatherman announced Saturday evening he has been sacked by leading French news channel France Télévisions for publishing a book which accused top climate change experts of misleading the world about the threat of global warming.

Philippe Verdier, a household name in France for his daily weather reports on the France 2 channel, announced in an online video that he had received a letter of dismissal

Article Continues: http://www.climatedepot.com/2015/11...ge-book-the-global-warming-policy-forum-gwpf/