France's Macron comes out against claims of Israeli apartheid

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
France's Macron comes out against claims of Israeli apartheid
President Macron to French Jewish umbrella: "How dare we talk about apartheid in a state where Arab citizens are represented in government and positions of leadership and responsibility?"
By ZVIKA KLEIN
Published: FEBRUARY 28, 2022

French President Emmanuel Macron came out last week against the description of Israel as an apartheid state recently by human rights groups like Amnesty International. Macron was supposed to deliver a speech at the annual dinner of the Representative Council of Jewish Institutions in France (CRIF) but had cancel to an important meeting. Instead, Prime Minister Jean Castex was asked to deliver his speech instead and he read the president's speech.

“Like you, I am concerned about the United Nations resolution on Jerusalem which continues to deliberately and against all evidence remove Jewish terminology from the Temple Mount. You know my attachment to Jerusalem, where I went several times as President or before becoming one. Jerusalem is the eternal capital of the Jewish people, I have never stopped saying that. This in no way precludes recognizing and respecting the attachment of other religions to this city, and it is in this spirit that I myself walked through the Old City in 2020 and visited each of the Holy Places."

more............. https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-698925

athenasius

Good for Macron indeed. However with that one, it pays to watch and see what he does, not so much what he says. He has a habit of trying to insert himself into the Trump peace plan, the Abraham Accords etc.

France is busy selling arms to all sides. Every major war, France is one of the munitions suppliers. Often on the side of Israel's enemies too. France was the main builder and architect of the Iraqi nuclear project to create nukes until Israel took that out. France was the main one screaming after that.

I seem to recall something about France wanting to continue to tax the Jewish people and businesses that moved to Israel over the last few years of Islamic Terrorism condoned by France. I wonder.

Hidden

Sorry your antichrist application has been unsuccessful, please try again next crisis

It's almost like he desperately wants to become the AC but falls short lol

But who really knows..the AC may be just be this annoying little bee that tries to insert himself in every crisis but won't have real power till the Church is out of the way.

daygo

But who really knows..the AC may be just be this annoying little bee that tries to insert himself in every crisis but won't have real power till the Church is out of the way.
Could be Hidden.

daygo

Good for Macron indeed. However with that one, it pays to watch and see what he does, not so much what he says. He has a habit of trying to insert himself into the Trump peace plan, the Abraham Accords etc.

France is busy selling arms to all sides. Every major war, France is one of the munitions suppliers. Often on the side of Israel's enemies too. France was the main builder and architect of the Iraqi nuclear project to create nukes until Israel took that out. France was the main one screaming after that.

I seem to recall something about France wanting to continue to tax the Jewish people and businesses that moved to Israel over the last few years of Islamic Terrorism condoned by France. I wonder.
Thanks athenasius didn't know that.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun

AHAHAHHA i agree, he just doesn't give up