Four dead, including gunman, in Oklahoma hospital campus shooting, police say

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Four dead, including gunman, in Oklahoma hospital campus shooting, police say
The gunman was armed with a rifle and a handgun.
By REUTERS
Published: JUNE 2, 2022

A man armed with a rifle and handgun opened fire on Wednesday inside a medical building in Tulsa, Oklahoma, killing four people, police said, in the latest of a series of mass shootings in the United States. The shooter also died, apparently, of a self-inflicted wound, Tulsa's deputy police chief Jonathan Brooks told reporters outside the St. Francis Hospital campus. Brooks said police were trying to determine the man's identity but said he was aged between 35 and 40. Officers arrived on the scene three minutes after receiving a call about the shooting and made contact with the victims and the suspect five minutes later, he said. The gunman was armed with a rifle and a handgun.

more............ https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-708346

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
It sure is convenient that we are suddenly having one of these after another while Congress is considering various gun control bills. Hard to believe it's just a coincidence.
Maybe so , i'd say it's more a reflection of the youth and the violence they're exposed to either via graphicly violent video games, music and being brainwashed with propaganda

DanLMP

And once again they are trying to suppress telling you additional information about the gunman. If the gunman was a white male they would have made a big deal about it.

The society in the US currently has an axe to grind against white men. It is part of the divide and conquer plan.

They don't want to let another mass shooting event go waste but they also want to make sure the politically correct narrative is being shown.

Politically correct: guns bad.
Even more politically correct: white men with guns even worse.

If they want to solve gun crime in the US they should bring God back into American life.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
And once again they are trying to suppress telling you additional information about the gunman. If the gunman was a white male they would have made a big deal about it.

The society in the US currently has an axe to grind against white men. It is part of the divide and conquer plan.

They don't want to let another mass shooting event go waste but they also want to make sure the politically correct narrative is being shown.

Politically correct: guns bad.
Even more politically correct: white men with guns even worse.

If they want to solve gun crime in the US they should bring God back into American life.
Tell me who the people are that are really racist. It is the old blame game pointing fingers at the guilty when they should be pointing back at themselves.

crystal spyder

For a long time now and this latest no exception, I've thought these shooters are sent to exact this carnage .

Notice how one occurs, then shortly after another and another? And the shooters are always male, and end up dead. No interviews by police or press.

And always in 2nd amendment America. At least according to reports.

No rhyme or reason. Just gun violence that isn't stopped by armed civilians. Even when there certainly stands to be some. Especially in Texas.

NewWine2020

For a long time now and this latest no exception, I've thought these shooters are sent to exact this carnage .

Notice how one occurs, then shortly after another and another? And the shooters are always male, and end up dead. No interviews by police or press.

And always in 2nd amendment America. At least according to reports.

No rhyme or reason. Just gun violence that isn't stopped by armed civilians. Even when there certainly stands to be some. Especially in Texas.

I don't know if it's simply a case of one narcistic, evil person being "inspired" by the actions of another ("copycat") or if there is something darker afoot...yes, it's conspiracy-theory-ish but .knowing what our govt has done in the past....things like MK Ultra and intentionally infecting black men with syphilis (Tuskegee's Experiment) I really don't think anything is totally off the table with some power brokers behind the scenes.

Elements in both our own govt and the globalist community want the 2nd Amendment repealed and yesterday....It really does make one wonder.

The media (ALL of them) are just hammering the public with non stop details about this; yes, it's newsworthy but I think their real motivation is they want to frighten the public to the point that good, well intentioned people are not able to think rationally. The media pundits repeat verbally and in-print the same stock phrases over and over again "Assault Rife"... "Weapon of war" , it's like brainwashing...Fox news is just as guilty of this as any other news outlet.

And the best thing they could do is at LEAST refuse to give the names or any data associated with the shooters...stop making them famous, it's what these sick people thrive on and it causes others to act themselves.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I don't know if it's simply a case of one narcistic, evil person being "inspired" by the actions of another ("copycat") or if there is something darker afoot..

There's certainly evil people influencing but as I was reading I thought of that Ephesians passage where we learn that we do not wrestle with flesh and blood but with the principalities of the air.

These are entities that certainly would try to utilize timing of things to influence mankind in certain directions, especially if it further weakens a Christian nation.

The church praying for God's grace and mercy with His restraining hand against evil is so needed. :pray

depserv

As John Lott proved with his research, most of these mass murders take place in areas that have been sanitized for the protection of the killer by the insane gun free zone policy. But Joe Biden still brags about his part in that policy being instituted, and now a coalition of Democrats and RINOs is threatening to expand civilian disarmament as far as they are able, even with so much evidence that it does more harm than good.

Does anybody think that some loser is going to get dressed up in his Walmart ninja outfit and go to some place intent on committing mass murder, but then when he gets there he sees a sign on the door saying NO GUNS, so he says to himself what? they don't allow guns here? Well goshdarnit then I guess I just won't be able to kill anybody here so I might as well go home?

The purpose in the gun free zone policy is the same as the purpose in all gun control: to disarm the good guys. Once you realize this, it becomes easier to look past the fake smile of the liberal bigot and see the bloody knife he holds hidden behind his back.

daygo

I don't know if it's simply a case of one narcistic, evil person being "inspired" by the actions of another ("copycat") or if there is something darker afoot...yes, it's conspiracy-theory-ish but .knowing what our govt has done in the past....things like MK Ultra and intentionally infecting black men with syphilis (Tuskegee's Experiment) I really don't think anything is totally off the table with some power brokers behind the scenes.

Elements in both our own govt and the globalist community want the 2nd Amendment repealed and yesterday....It really does make one wonder.

The media (ALL of them) are just hammering the public with non stop details about this; yes, it's newsworthy but I think their real motivation is they want to frighten the public to the point that good, well intentioned people are not able to think rationally. The media pundits repeat verbally and in-print the same stock phrases over and over again "Assault Rife"... "Weapon of war" , it's like brainwashing...Fox news is just as guilty of this as any other news outlet.

And the best thing they could do is at LEAST refuse to give the names or any data associated with the shooters...stop making them famous, it's what these sick people thrive on and it causes others to act themselves.
Imo all the media do is tell half truths and that half is to their agenda, happens all the time in UK.

antitox

People are going to do this shooter thing because they think that they will escape any accountability in the end. That;'s what will be the BIG SURPRISE when they have to face God at the White Throne Judgment. I can't imagine anything more frightening than that. They don't understand that there's no escape.

Kelpe

"Tulsa police Chief Wendell Franklin said during a news conference Thursday that Louis underwent back surgery performed by Phillips on May 19 and complained of pain after being released from the hospital. Louis contacted Phillips’ office several times over the coming weeks and met with Phillips for additional help.

On May 29, Louis bought a semi-automatic handgun at a pawn show, according to Tulsa police. He also bought an AR-15-style rifle around 2 p.m. from a Tulsa-area gun store the day of the shooting.

Police said officers found a letter on Louis making it clear that he wanted to kill Phillips and anyone who got in his way. He blamed Phillips for causing the pain following the back surgery." KOCO News 5

I looked into the motive. The guy had back surgery on 5/19, and was in pain, so he went to kill the doctor that did the surgery. I'm thinking there could have been issues with medications after the surgery and with pain on top of that, he went crazy. Or maybe he was crazy to start with. I am not defending what he did.
Unfortunately, I have some experience with the whole back surgery pain and medication reactions. One muscle relaxer they gave Husband made him hallucinate and act like he had dementia, so NO MORE of those! I thought about knocking him in the head a time or two to get us both out of misery!
(just kidding!)