Former Russian diplomat: Putin has already lost the war

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Former Russian diplomat: Putin has already lost the war
Once, Boris Bondarev was a Russian diplomat - now he is making startling claims about his former president.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

42-year-old Boris Bondarev was a diplomat in the Russian mission to the UN institutions in Geneva - the only one to resign in public protest because of Vladimir Putin's war in Ukraine. He said at the time of his resignation in an open letter that the war "is not only a crime against the Ukrainian people, but also a serious crime against the Russian people." Now, in an interview with "Newsweek", the former diplomat adds that in his humble opinion, Putin has already strategically lost the war.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/international/article-732462

Joseph The Carpenter

I don't think the Ukraine war will come to an end before the Rapture.
Iran is very close to weapons grade uranium according to the IAEA
BiBi has told America and Europe he will act alone if need be.
Five meetings in the last two weeks including opposition parties regarding this.

Last edited:

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
This war will go exactly as God has planned for it to be used for His prophetic purposes. I think we are too close to the end and Ukraine is a little too geographically convenient to Israel for this war to be prophetically insignificant. Also the fact that we have China and Iran helping Putin.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Im not putting any stock in what a disgruntled
former dipolmat has to say about Putin.
Clearly he thinks he knows more than he does and apparently likes to "speak" for people.
It would be wise to stop underestimating the intentions of Putin and what he actually is capable of lest one gets caught unaware.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
For those who don't remember their history, Russia already had their Afghanistan in Afghanistan. Russia tried to conquer Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989.
This is a little different. I think Putin has genocide in mind. The Ukrainian people are Ukrainian and not Russian. Putin wishes to wipe them from history.
I remember that.
Afghanistan is said to be the empires graveyard.
Many have tried to conquer it , but failed.

RobinMc

I don't know that this is really just a war between Russia and Ukraine. Through it, the US and many other countries are shipping all their arms and ammo to Ukraine, not to mention the billions of dollars. Is this just part of the ploy to bring down the US? Are we not weakening ourselves through this? How long before Russia and China feel like they are ready to team up and bring us down for good? I do know that the whole world is standing on a house of cards financially, what straw breaks the camels back? I hope Russia is using up most of their weapons also. This world is in a mess. Only Jesus will solve the problems.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I don't know that this is really just a war between Russia and Ukraine. Through it, the US and many other countries are shipping all their arms and ammo to Ukraine, not to mention the billions of dollars. Is this just part of the ploy to bring down the US? Are we not weakening ourselves through this? How long before Russia and China feel like they are ready to team up and bring us down for good? I do know that the whole world is standing on a house of cards financially, what straw breaks the camels back? I hope Russia is using up most of their weapons also. This world is in a mess. Only Jesus will solve the problems.
I agree Robin, i've heard a few prophecy teachers and even Athenasius mention that Ukraine is strategic for the NWO and the west and Russia are indirectly fighting each other for their own versions of the NWO

Back