Former President Donald Trump Goes To Dallas, Texas!

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home

jab777

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
Like Paula White(not good), and I heard Jack Hibbs(good)became a Spiritual advisor as a :prayer partner.
Right on all counts. My issue with the spiritual advisors is clearly demonstrated in your post. Paula White, come on, now. Wonder how Joel Osteen was overlooked? How did Ms. White get chosen? Anyone who is in a strong leadership role needs biblically solid spiritual guidance. People who aren't afraid to speak up regarding our country's need to stand with Israel and show the President where it's stated in the Bible.:bible

jab777

Right on all counts. My issue with the spiritual advisors is clearly demonstrated in your post. Paula White, come on, now. Wonder how Joel Osteen was overlooked? How did Ms. White get chosen? Anyone who is in a strong leadership role needs biblically solid spiritual guidance. People who aren't afraid to speak up regarding our country's need to stand with Israel and show the President where it's stated in the Bible.:bible
Paula White I believe had a condo in Trump Tower which is how he met her.

Kenny

Good for you Mr. Trump, God bless you. I wish he had time to tour around Texas especially rural area, and see that folks refuse to take down their Trump signs and banners. I think he would be heartened by that. I also saw something that warmed my heart, some farmer or rancher stacked some of those big hay rolls so that they could put big letters on the end, and they spelled out 'Lets Go Brandon' on them. Next time I go by there I'm going to take a picture of it. :ahaha

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
This was a really nice service! Great sermon....in the chat section there were several who 'raised their hand' that they repented and put their trust in Jesus as Jeffress spoke and encouraged that to happen for those who've not done so yet! Praise God! Jesus was very much glorified and honored.

It's apparent that Jeffress and Trump are very connected, I believe as brothers in Christ. I believe Jeffress has been instrumental in guiding Trump and his family to more biblical thinking. This came out when Trump spoke briefly about our country saying, among other things, in paraphrase, 'Our country needs a Savior, I'm not the Savior, Jesus is our Savior', pointing to Heaven.

A great portion of Trump's talk was about God, Jesus Christ and His Birth bringing so much to not only the United States but the world. He cares for our country and spoke to encourage the various aspects of those in our country who may be discouraged to infuse a sense of appreciation and affirm their dignity, especially those who serve in various ways. But, one came away most of all, thinking about God and His wonderful Son, Jesus Christ, who loves us.

I'm reminded of King Jehosephat and Hezekiah who, in the midst of a wayward country, not fully committed to God, went around Israel and sent their representatives to encourage the people to seek the Lord, return to Him so that things would be well for them. These are good biblical precedents of leaders, not taking the place of those God raised up to be spiritual leaders, but encourage people to seek God and listen to those God has graciously placed in our lives.

And, Trump did just that......pointing to Jeffress and those like him as good leaders, seeking Godly good of people. To listen to them.

Andy C

I hope President Trump continues to grow in faith, and enjoys his political retirement - IF, he is retired.

I agree with Jan51, and I would not want politics from the pulpit - if that is what he did, vice simply saying hello.