Forbidding meat

Reason & Hope

Here's a quote from a PJMedia article, which was also linked to a LifeSiteNews article.
Microsoft founder Bill Gates, who is considered the largest private owner of farmland in the United States and in 2019 invested $100,000 into an insect-farming start-up, has stated that “all rich countries should move to 100% synthetic beef.”
The article also noted the presence of cricket "flour" in various products already, under the brand name Actually Foods. At this point it is an additive. Entomo Farms in Canada currently produces a weekly harvest of 50 million crickets, which it mills into 9,000 pounds of “protein.”

The war on beef and chicken will not be an immediate EMP-type event. It's not suddenly made illegal one day and everyone has to eat crickets. Instead, they have been pushing this for a while, using propaganda and different types of products to make it not just acceptable to eat bug- or plant-based protein but "the right thing to do for the planet." Couple that with buying up ranch land so that ranchers can't use it, conducting kill-offs of various animals because of some disease or other (and who's to say that the animals tested positive due to corrupt practices?), and making meat expensive, and over time you manage to wean people off of meat, until it becomes special occasion only and then eventually it's just not available. Obama's Bureau of Land Management fought against ranchers too.

A brief note about protein. The protein one gets from a chicken breast is not the same as the protein you get from salmon or beef. I dare say that the protein from crickets is inferior to that of cattle, birds, and fish. Why? Because if the protein from crickets was enough to build a civilization upon, it would have happened. If crickets are so easy to farm and eat, then why don't entire societies eat crickets solely and thrive?

Eco nuts may think that cow flatulence is destroying the planet, but the elites know it isn't. Instead, they want us to forego protein because it makes us weaker, dumber, and more malleable.

I was reading something about food companies bringing in a bug bi-product. I don’t know if accurate or not, but I’m thinking I’ll start reading the ingredient list looking for cricket flour or any other such weird ingredient.
I saw an article from Infowars about a Canadian brand called Actually Foods that uses cricket flour in their cheddar cheese puffs snack. The World Economic Forum wants everyone to switch to insect and plant based diets because cows are suddenly bad for the environment lol. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of this junk being pushed here in the US soon enough...the climate agenda parade is just getting started! I'm praying we're all with our Lord before the first cricket puff appears on my plate!

Love His Appearing

We just bought our 21yo son a MEAT subscription for his bday. He is a college athlete. Once a month for a year, he will get a big box of frozen meat...steak, burgers, bacon. Felt like a good gift for a college kid who likes to cook and can't get enough protein in his diet from shakes and powders (last year we got him a smoker, so now he has the goods to go with it!)

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
We just bought our 21yo son a MEAT subscription for his bday. He is a college athlete. Once a month for a year, he will get a big box of frozen meat...steak, burgers, bacon. Felt like a good gift for a college kid who likes to cook and can't get enough protein in his diet from shakes and powders (last year we got him a smoker, so now he has the goods to go with it!)

Omaha Steaks? Costco Waygu?

MapleLeaf

Canada announced recently that they are building a factory to mass produce food made from crickets. Apparently it’s a source of protein. When that comes here the nether region will freeze over before I eat that. I’ll do beans and rice first as I understand those items together make a protein. I’m sure part of the motivation is to keep us weak and unhealthy and easier to control.
It's already been built. I'm so sick of hearing "other cultures eat them". Yeah, what cultures? Oh, the poor and starving who have no other choice?? As someone said, if they could fuel a civilization people would have already been doing that. Farming is hard! I'm a black thumb. Believe me, I know! If all we had to do was eat bugs we would have never left the hunter and gatherer phase. Bugs are also filled with parasites. I think they found that 80% of even the farmed bugs contained them and they're the sort that can hurt people.

A major paper in Canada (Globe and Mail) just put out an opinion piece that said that homeowners are as bad as oil barons and are unfairly holding onto wealth and not giving poor people a chance to enter the market. If anyone saw our house they would know we're not oil barons. We just replaced a 36 year old water heater! LOL But I recognize the propoganda. My great-grandfather was kulak. A while back I was watching a blog talking about the kulaks and they had mentioned how the term "kulak" began with the big factory/estate owners (which my family had been) but once they were gone it came to mean anyone with their own farm and a single cow. The livestock were never shared amongst the poor people though. They were destroyed. And the poor still starved.

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
It's already been built. I'm so sick of hearing "other cultures eat them". Yeah, what cultures? Oh, the poor and starving who have no other choice?? As someone said, if they could fuel a civilization people would have already been doing that. Farming is hard! I'm a black thumb. Believe me, I know! If all we had to do was eat bugs we would have never left the hunter and gatherer phase. Bugs are also filled with parasites. I think they found that 80% of even the farmed bugs contained them and they're the sort that can hurt people.

A major paper in Canada (Globe and Mail) just put out an opinion piece that said that homeowners are as bad as oil barons and are unfairly holding onto wealth and not giving poor people a chance to enter the market. If anyone saw our house they would know we're not oil barons. We just replaced a 36 year old water heater! LOL But I recognize the propoganda. My great-grandfather was kulak. A while back I was watching a blog talking about the kulaks and they had mentioned how the term "kulak" began with the big factory/estate owners (which my family had been) but once they were gone it came to mean anyone with their own farm and a single cow. The livestock were never shared amongst the poor people though. They were destroyed. And the poor still starved.

Aren't crickets kosher? I know grasshoppers are specifically. John the Baptist survived on grasshoppers and honey, and he was the greatest of all the prophets before Jesus. If God thought the hopping insects were bad for people to eat, why would He allow the Israelites to eat them?

NewWine2020

These anti-meat people are weirdos over their climate change nonsense. I guess they want us to be a bunch of veggies.
They're not just weird...many if them are just plain hateful of anyone who doesn't agree with their philosophy.

My wife dated a dude in high school who later channeked his addictive persondlity into becoming a militant vegan fitness enthusiast.

He's a miserable person on Facebook. Bacon would fix that. I just know it! :)