Forbidding meat

Batfan7

What is up with the weird war on meat? Several countries seem to be trying to prevent people from eating beef (because, climate change, apparently).

It seems like we're entering a time that 1 Timothy 4:1-5 talks about. The "later times" where the unbelievers forbid meat. This is tied in with prohibiting marriage, which I would guess will be coming down the pipeline at some point.

Just another sign of the times.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
What is up with the weird war on meat? Several countries seem to be trying to prevent people from eating beef (because, climate change, apparently).

It seems like we're entering a time that 1 Timothy 4:1-5 talks about. The "later times" where the unbelievers forbid meat. This is tied in with prohibiting marriage, which I would guess will be coming down the pipeline at some point.

These anti-meat people are weirdos over their climate change nonsense. I guess they want us to be a bunch of veggies.

TrustinHim

If they manage to wreck the cattle industry and other meat producers it won't be something that can be restored in a couple of years, I think that is the plan. The only wicked ruler I can think of doing this was Stalin when he starved multitudes of Ukrainian people by shutting down farms.

MapleLeaf

Meat really does help provide strength and is a great source of iron. I hate that beef is so expensive. I rarely get to have any and it would really help with my anemia. Lack of meat will keep all of us weak and demoralized. I do check the clearance bin and if there is ever even the cheap stew cutlets I will take it. Cattle farming is also a main form of sustenance in poorer nations where the climate isn't that amenable to farming. Removing all ability for people to provide for themselves gives them more power.

jab777

I was reading something about food companies bringing in a bug bi-product. I don’t know if accurate or not, but I’m thinking I’ll start reading the ingredient list looking for cricket flour or any other such weird ingredient.
Canada announced recently that they are building a factory to mass produce food made from crickets. Apparently it’s a source of protein. When that comes here the nether region will freeze over before I eat that. I’ll do beans and rice first as I understand those items together make a protein. I’m sure part of the motivation is to keep us weak and unhealthy and easier to control.

katt

This forbidding to eat meat craze...is an oxy Moran...think about it..they say cattle is causing the climate change..and they want to kill them..but..they care what is done with the carcase after the cow is dead...hummmm.. what's wrong with this picture?....

ByFaithIFly

If they manage to wreck the cattle industry and other meat producers it won't be something that can be restored in a couple of years, I think that is the plan. The only wicked ruler I can think of doing this was Stalin when he starved multitudes of Ukrainian people by shutting down farms.
The sad part of what's happening to the cattle industry is that because the costs the ranchers have to pay to keep them that they are even selling off their breeding stock which will definitely put a BIG hole in renewing their herds. Very sad. PRAY for our ranchers and farmers...