For the First Time In History, Abbott Uses Executive Order To Override Biden's Border Policies

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Between President Joe Biden’s ignorance and Republican governors sending illegal migrants to Democrat-run cities, southern states are seeing no relief at the border as Biden continues to ignore the crisis.

However, Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) is holding the president accountable for his lack of responsibility.

In a letter to the White House, Abbott declared an “invasion” at the southern border, arguing the need for more aggressive efforts to tackle illegal immigration.

“Your inaction has led to catastrophic consequences. Under your watch, America is suffering the highest volume of illegal immigration in the history of our country,” Abbott said in his letter.

Article 1, Section 10 of the Constitution, and the invasion clause in Article 4, Section 4, state that if the federal government does not take action to protect a state, then the government may step in to protect itself.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/sarah...invoking-invasion-at-southern-border-n2616056

Hopefully other border states will follow suit.

JimFromOhio

Between President Joe Biden’s ignorance and Republican governors sending illegal migrants to Democrat-run cities, southern states are seeing no relief at the border as Biden continues to ignore the crisis.

However, Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) is holding the president accountable for his lack of responsibility.

In a letter to the White House, Abbott declared an “invasion” at the southern border, arguing the need for more aggressive efforts to tackle illegal immigration.

“Your inaction has led to catastrophic consequences. Under your watch, America is suffering the highest volume of illegal immigration in the history of our country,” Abbott said in his letter.

Article 1, Section 10 of the Constitution, and the invasion clause in Article 4, Section 4, state that if the federal government does not take action to protect a state, then the government may step in to protect itself.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/sarah...invoking-invasion-at-southern-border-n2616056

I hope they do as well.

NewWine2020

I have no doubt, had Kari Lake won that she would have done the same for AZ.

Sadly, our smirking, little beady eyed leftist, Katie Hobbs has all but pledged to do the opposite, likely beginning as soon as her posterior hits the Gov.s chair by undoing the temporary barrier constructed of shipping containers put in place as a stop gap measure for part of the wall by former Gov. Doug Ducey.

I am so sad and disappointed in what my fellow Arizonan voters (supposedly) voted for; a secure border protects ALL of us…the wanna be Marxist, soy latte sipping transgender college kids working on a worthless degree that the taxpayers will pay for derives just as much benefit from a functional border as much as the blue collar, middle class family centric, conservative folk that the leftists despise so much. The left is just too willfully stupid to see that.

Texas is on the right track in regards to the border.

soundingthealarm

I'm ashamed to say -as it's not very Christ like - that image brought me entirely too much comfort and joy...
I think we all can sooooo relate ...I for one know I can, I hear the passage in my head all the time when the disciples asked Jesus if they should call fire down from heaven and he replied, "you know not what Spirit you are of." I get that voice of correction in my head every time Pelosi or AOC or Maddow or Biden or Hillary's name even pops up in a story.

Bethlehem57

Awesome! It’s about time and we need more like Abbott! When he busses them up north, the screaming from the liberals begins. Really tough luck to have to put up with what the rest of our nation deals with, huh?

Lord forgive me, but I long for Your call! I’m tired of this sin sick world!

Kenny

Wow, in looking at that list of things Gov. Abbott intends to do, one thing that stood out to me was deploying gun boats to secure the border. Maybe they will get into a skirmish with the drug cartel lackeys (drug runners, human traffickers coyotes), and then we can take some of them out. :poke

depserv

The open border is a deliberate betrayal. All Biden would have to do is stay out of the way and loyal Americans would have stopped the invasion a long time ago, but the same government that feigns impotence at stopping the invasion is anything but impotent at stopping loyal Americans from stopping it. This shows the depth of the betrayal. I hope the good people of Texas are able to overcome whatever the criminal gang in Washington might try to do to stop them from defending their border.

I agree that Kari Lake won the election in my state of Arizona. I hope we can do something to right this wrong. And not just for the sake of this one election, but for all stolen elections. This Bible verse comes to mind:
Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, therefore the hearts of the sons of mankind among them are fully given to do evil.
Ecclesiastes 8:11

If there could be a way to get the rightful winner of the governor's race into the governor's office the corruption that has been ruining our democratic system here could be fixed for future elections, and maybe even past stolen elections could be nullified. I think Mark Finchem won the race for Sec of State too, and between him and Kari Lake much good could be done toward that end. This is why the Democrats stole the election: they knew what the stakes were.

Joseph The Carpenter

In my estimation there are about 40 million illegals in America and if there were no jobs for them they would go home.
When I go to a warehouse or distribution center in Texas the only people who speak English are the office workers.
Anywhere south of Houston is pretty much Mexico.
In the past the INS would raid a business that hired illegals. I haven't heard of that in years.
Enforce the laws and they will leave. But that won't happen, our politicians have decided to join the one world government of the Antichrist

Kenny

The open border is a deliberate betrayal. All Biden would have to do is stay out of the way and loyal Americans would have stopped the invasion a long time ago, but the same government that feigns impotence at stopping the invasion is anything but impotent at stopping loyal Americans from stopping it. This shows the depth of the betrayal. I hope the good people of Texas are able to overcome whatever the criminal gang in Washington might try to do to stop them from defending their border.

I agree that Kari Lake won the election in my state of Arizona. I hope we can do something to right this wrong. And not just for the sake of this one election, but for all stolen elections. This Bible verse comes to mind:
Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, therefore the hearts of the sons of mankind among them are fully given to do evil.
Ecclesiastes 8:11

If there could be a way to get the rightful winner of the governor's race into the governor's office the corruption that has been ruining our democratic system here could be fixed for future elections, and maybe even past stolen elections could be nullified. I think Mark Finchem won the race for Sec of State too, and between him and Kari Lake much good could be done toward that end. This is why the Democrats stole the election: they knew what the stakes were.

Yep, that Hobbs, piece of work, had no business doing anything with the Election. She had her finger on the scales, so to speak, but unless some whistleblower comes out and exposes her, there's no proof. But that's the way these Dims roll, win at any cost!:mad:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
our politicians have decided to join the one world government of the Antichrist

I think most of them in Washington D.C. have been working towards the end time govmint for decades. Clinton, Bush, Obama, diben at the very least and most of the demonrats and all of the RINOs. The USA hasn't been a bystander when it's come to prepare for the antichrist :(

Back