‘For the Children’: Nancy Pelosi Announces Run for Reelection

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has announced her run for reelection despite the fact it could mean her serving out her final congressional years in the minority party.

In a video announcement on Tuesday, Pelosi said that she will seek another term for the benefit of “the children” and the promotion of San Francisco values: LGBTQ equality, abortion, and much more.

“Thank you for giving me the privilege to represent our city and our San Francisco values in the Congress,” she said before a backdrop of San Francisco’s famed Alamo Square. “Human rights, reproductive justice, LGBTQ equality, respect for immigrants, and care for each other.”

Pelosi emphasized that her decades-long political career, in which she has enriched herself through questionable Wall Street trading maneuvers, has been fueled by her love of … the children.

Read further
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...en-nancy-pelosi-announces-run-for-reelection/
Nancy is not helping "the children" and she is not promoting good values for sure. The only side she is promoting is the evil dark side of :diablo, These are not Godly values LGBTQ equality, abortion, and much more evilness! :praying she does not win when she runs for reelection!

Reason & Hope

Glenn Beck had a piece a few days ago talking about the hippie generation and how they've ruined things and how they refuse to relinquish power to the next generation.

Lovin Jesus

I think she is being hopeful that Biden will be removed on the 25th amendment, being senile, and because of Kamala's poor approval rating that since the house speaker is third in line for the presidency should the sitting president be removed she is hoping re election will make her president. Only thing is even if she was re elected if the Republicans retake the house in November she won't be speaker.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
see ha
I think she is being hopeful that Biden will be removed on the 25th amendment, being senile, and because of Kamala's poor approval rating that since the house speaker is third in line for the presidency should the sitting president be removed she is hoping re election will make her president. Only thing is even if she was re elected if the Republicans retake the house in November she won't be speaker.
. It's just too unbearable to imagine. What a nightmare that would be. LORD please, evacuate us soon!!!!

GotGrace

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has announced her run for reelection despite the fact it could mean her serving out her final congressional years in the minority party.

In a video announcement on Tuesday, Pelosi said that she will seek another term for the benefit of “the children” and the promotion of San Francisco values: LGBTQ equality, abortion, and much more.

“Thank you for giving me the privilege to represent our city and our San Francisco values in the Congress,” she said before a backdrop of San Francisco’s famed Alamo Square. “Human rights, reproductive justice, LGBTQ equality, respect for immigrants, and care for each other.”

Pelosi emphasized that her decades-long political career, in which she has enriched herself through questionable Wall Street trading maneuvers, has been fueled by her love of … the children.

Read further
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...en-nancy-pelosi-announces-run-for-reelection/
Whose or what children is she referring to? I don’t know of anything she has done for American children. She is as full of it as a Christmas goose. According to Switcher’s book she has become extremely wealthy thru her questionable stock trades that has
cheated Americans.

The Lord just tolerates haughtiness, and plans to do evil against others for a limited time.

It is a frightening thing to fall into the hands of an angry God.

Bethlehem57

Read further

NewWine2020

Read further

Her goal appears to be like Ruth Bader Ginsberg and die in her office chair....

MapleLeaf

I can't be the only one who laughed out loud at the thread title. I mean, please! "Won't somebody pleeeeease think of the children!" :drama2

Jojo4124

Whose or what children is she referring to? I don’t know of anything she has done for American children. She is as full of it as a Christmas goose. According to Switcher’s book she has become extremely wealthy thru her questionable stock trades that has
cheated Americans.

The Lord just tolerates haughtiness, and plans to do evil against others for a limited time.

It is a frightening thing to fall into the hands of an angry God.
Right, and cheating Americans includes the taxpayer's children by stealing money from their parents.