Football Playoffs January 16, 2022

Lastcall

The K.C. Chiefs are playing here in Mo at 7:15 P.M. for the wild card Pittsburgh(PA) Steelers. We won the Super Bowl in 2020, and the 1st Super Bowl game begins Sunday February 13th.
I want the Steelers to win this game, but the Chiefs are clearly the better team, and should have no problems winning this game. However, it is the playoffs, and maybe big Ben has one last trick up his sleeve….

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
The Pack can't lose this weekend . . . bye week for the #1 seeds :biggrin

GO PACK GO!

GO
PACK GO!

GO
PACK GO!

:biggrin :smile :biggrin :smile :biggrin

:smile :biggrin :smile :biggrin :smile

:biggrin
:smile
:smile

:bouncies

:thankyou JESUS!!! :thankyou

:pray :pray :amen :amen :dance2 :dance2

are you ready

I want the Steelers to win this game, but the Chiefs are clearly the better team, and should have no problems winning this game. However, it is the playoffs, and maybe big Ben has one last trick up his sleeve
There is a Chiefs player that came from another team and is going to be playing against the Steelers and his name is Melvin Ingram and he use to be a Steelers player

Lastcall

Record setting game for the Bills yesterday. They scored a touchdown on their first seven possessions they had the ball. The only time they did not score a touchdown was their 8th possession, with a minute left, and all the did was run out the game clock. This has never happend before in the playoffs.

Tough loss for New England, but I dont like their coach, so Im happy.

HisGloryIsPrecious

Record setting game for the Bills yesterday. They scored a touchdown on their first seven possessions they had the ball. The only time they did not score a touchdown was their 8th possession, with a minute left, and all the did was run out the game clock. This has never happend before in the playoffs.

Tough loss for New England, but I dont like their coach, so Im happy.
They destroyed the “Evil Empire “ lol:darth

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
We won what NFL record?

Your team looked great as expected.
Thanks our team did an exceptional game. This article that I am putting up says Patrick Mahomes had 5 touchdowns so the guy on the radio was off by 1. He said 6, but it is the time that Mahomes did the touchdowns that is great. He did 5 touchdown passes in a span of 11 minutes 31 seconds 11:31 still the fastest in NFL postseason history. The next fastest? Tom Brady did it in just under 25 minutes in 2011. https://www.yahoo.com/now/chiefs-qb-patrick-mahomes-made-064733166.html

Lastcall

Thanks our team did an exceptional game. This article that I am putting up says Patrick Mahomes had 5 touchdowns so the guy on the radio was off by 1. He said 6, but it is the time that Mahomes did the touchdowns that is great. He did 5 touchdown passes in a span of 11 minutes 31 seconds 11:31 still the fastest in NFL postseason history. The next fastest? Tom Brady did it in just under 25 minutes in 2011. https://www.yahoo.com/now/chiefs-qb-patrick-mahomes-made-064733166.html
Mahomes is already one of the all time greats, and if he can keep it up for the rest of his career, Hall of Fame will be a shoe in.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven

Do you think it was fair for the other team to have 5 touchdowns scored against them in a mere 11 minutes and 31 seconds? How do you think that made the losing team feel? ;) I hope the losing team at least gets participation awards...

Lastcall

It is very special when he beats Tom Brady who was the Patriots guy, for some time and now with the Buccaneers. There is an age difference Tom Brady 44 and Patrick Mahomes 26.
Those two QBs might play against each other again this year in the Super Bowl. Only because of how many star players are missing from TB, KC would be favored to win this year, unlike last years loss to TB.

Mahomes has a long road to ever reach the stats of Brady, but if he stays healthy, he as a chance.