FOOD WARS: Russia Bans Fertilizer Exports to Crush Global Markets – Hungary bans All Grain Exports

Lovin Jesus

Earlier this week Tucker Carlson invited Iowa Corn and soybean farmer Ben Riensche on his top-rated program to discuss the massive inflation we are about to see in food prices here at home.

According to Rienshe, grocery prices may increase up to $1,000 per month due to Russia’s sanctions on fertilizer

Things are about to get real thanks to Joe Biden’s foreign policy failures.

Those who have it, are no longer giving it away, and those that don’t will soon find themselves in the middle of an epic food crisis.

Just hours after we reported that Russia effectively banned exports of fertilizers, moments ago Hungary – one of Europe’s most grain rich nations – has circled the wagons and realizing which way the wind is blowing, just announced that it will banning all grain exports effective immediately, in a statement .

Expect wheat prices, already at record highs, to promptly double from here in the next few weeks as the world realizes the extent of the global food crisis that is coming.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...sh-global-markets-hungary-bans-grain-exports/

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I am comforted knowing God always provides what we need, even more than the sparrows in the field.
Jesus also fed thousands with a couple of fish and a few loaves of bread.
And Jesus, Himself, taught us to pray, "give us this day our daily bread"

Dear God, please hurry up!!! :rapture

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Ghoti Ichthus

Organic might get to be less expensive than conventional at the grocery store :biggrin

Ditto grass-fed versus grain-finished/grain-fed

And ethanol-containing fuels might have to get banned in favor of using corn for food :lol

Bet a lot of people get electric bicycles and scooters to commute, and the bike stores and trails get a lot busier :lol

Gee . . . more exercise, more Vitamin D, less sickness, less obesity, less pollution, and more fresh air, We could all end up stronger and healthier :biggrin All the better to resist Putin in case he heads this way :lol

Naa-na-naa-na-naaaaa-na! Naa-na-naa-na-naaaaa-na!

:bouncies

:thankyou JESUS!!! :thankyou

Ghoti Ichthus

Earlier this week Tucker Carlson invited Iowa Corn and soybean farmer Ben Riensche on his top-rated program to discuss the massive inflation we are about to see in food prices here at home.

According to Rienshe, grocery prices may increase up to $1,000 per month due to Russia’s sanctions on fertilizer

Things are about to get real thanks to Joe Biden’s foreign policy failures.

Those who have it, are no longer giving it away, and those that don’t will soon find themselves in the middle of an epic food crisis.

Just hours after we reported that Russia effectively banned exports of fertilizers, moments ago Hungary – one of Europe’s most grain rich nations – has circled the wagons and realizing which way the wind is blowing, just announced that it will banning all grain exports effective immediately, in a statement .

Expect wheat prices, already at record highs, to promptly double from here in the next few weeks as the world realizes the extent of the global food crisis that is coming.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...sh-global-markets-hungary-bans-grain-exports/

:tappingfoot China has been hoarding grain for some time :tappingfoot

China Hoards Half of World Grain Reserve, Prepares for ‘Famine’​

'None of the constraints that convinced academics of the futility of the 'food weapon' in the late 1970s inhibit China today... '
By John Ransom
December 29, 2021

China is amassing a stockpile of grain reserves.
China has been stockpiling grain on behalf of its 1.4 billion people as it struggles with mismanagement of its agricultural industry and more farmers flee the country for life in the city increasing concern that famine could overtake the country.
“China spent $98.1 billion importing food (beverages are not included) in 2020, up 4.6 times from a decade earlier, according to the General Administration of Customs of China,” reported news site Nikkei Asia. “In the January-September period of 2021, China imported more food than it had since at least 2016, which is as far back as comparable data goes.”

More
https://headlineusa.com/china-hoards-half-of-world-grain-reserve-prepares-for-famine/

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Organic might get to be less expensive than conventional at the grocery store :biggrin

To put it another way, conventional foods will become more expensive than the overpriced organic stuff. That's a very real possibility.

Maybe more farmers will feel it's a good time to find their way into the organic marketplace if fertilizers are too expensive or can't be found.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
There's a book called Humanure. The author also wrote a book about composting toilets.

If we installed composting toilets and collected up all the :poop from Washington DC and surrounding, no need to import fertilizer :lol
DC could also supply all the hot air we'd need for the wind turbines to work 24/7/365. :heh

So what I'm hearing here is: Politicians don't have the solutions, they ARE the solutions!

alisani

This stuff freaks me out way, way more than any WW3 talk. I don't know what we're going to do. I guess it's back to nothing but ramen noodles and hot dogs like back in our broke days. We JUST got out of that

Psalm 37:25 I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging for bread.

God's protection and provision are constant, regardless of the state of the world. We just notice it more in the lean times. In good times we might look to our jobs, our homes, our bank balances, for security. The news would have us making a tribulation dry run if we let it-hiding and hoarding in a blind panic. But we're not blind. We just need to remind ourselves WHERE to look. And it is up, prayerfully, gratefully and with thanksgiving. Sister, I've seen a lot of lean times in my life and I am getting old. But me and mine have been, and continue to be, sustained by Almighty God. He will see us through the home stretch. And I believe firmly that we are in the last leg of this race. :hug:hug:hug

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
We just need to remind ourselves WHERE to look. And it is up, prayerfully, gratefully and with thanksgiving. Sister, I've seen a lot of lean times in my life and I am getting old. But me and mine have been, and continue to be, sustained by Almighty God. He will see us through the home stretch. And I believe firmly that we are in the last leg of this race. :hug
:scoregood Can't add anything to this!

MapleLeaf

Psalm 37:25 I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging for bread.

God's protection and provision are constant, regardless of the state of the world. We just notice it more in the lean times. In good times we might look to our jobs, our homes, our bank balances, for security. The news would have us making a tribulation dry run if we let it-hiding and hoarding in a blind panic. But we're not blind. We just need to remind ourselves WHERE to look. And it is up, prayerfully, gratefully and with thanksgiving. Sister, I've seen a lot of lean times in my life and I am getting old. But me and mine have been, and continue to be, sustained by Almighty God. He will see us through the home stretch. And I believe firmly that we are in the last leg of this race. :hug:hug:hug
Thank you. God has taken care of us in so many ways and I saw that when we had some financial crisis in the past. This fear is one that rears its head time and time again. But I know He is faithful and I have to keep my eyes on that. I do have to restrict how much I look at economic news. Too much temptation for the sin of anxiety. I am going to need to chop off my black thumbs and get a green-thumb transplant if I want to start a garden. I've had zero luck (and I know about shade vs sun and watering, LOL. But taking book knowledge to real life isn't easy for me). The neighbor did tell me that the former owner had no luck with a garden in our yard either because it's too shaded.

Ghoti Ichthus

Thank you. God has taken care of us in so many ways and I saw that when we had some financial crisis in the past. This fear is one that rears its head time and time again. But I know He is faithful and I have to keep my eyes on that. I do have to restrict how much I look at economic news. Too much temptation for the sin of anxiety. I am going to need to chop off my black thumbs and get a green-thumb transplant if I want to start a garden. I've had zero luck (and I know about shade vs sun and watering, LOL. But taking book knowledge to real life isn't easy for me). The neighbor did tell me that the former owner had no luck with a garden in our yard either because it's too shaded.
Dave's Garden website is an excellent resource for real-world.
Couple of books are also very good for practicality. I'll post the titles shortly.

Last edited: