Food recalls increasing

Lovin Jesus

I have noticed that food has been getting recalled more often now. There have been reports in several states of people getting sickened by salmonella or other types of contamination. Only a few days ago Great Fresh brand bagged salad was recalled due to salmonella, today I read in a news article that red onions are linked to salmonella and has sickened about 400 people in 31 states. Not long ago it was ground beef, and before that it was chicken breast. There has been occasional reports of food contamination in the past but it wasn’t often you heard about it, now it’s being reported often that people are getting sick from contaminated food. Seems as though contamination of our food supply could very well be right up there with other end times events

Lovin Jesus

I have noticed that food has been getting recalled more often now. There have been reports in several states of people getting sickened by salmonella or other types of contamination. Only a few days ago Great Fresh brand bagged salad was recalled due to salmonella, today I read in a news article that red onions are linked to salmonella and has sickened about 400 people in 31 states. Not long ago it was ground beef, and before that it was chicken breast. There has been occasional reports of food contamination in the past but it wasn’t often you heard about it, now it’s being reported often that people are getting sick from contaminated food. Seems as though contamination of our food supply could very well be right up there with other end times events
Just read another article from USA Today saying the USDA has sent out an alert Saturday on various frozen ready to eat products than contain diced green Chile’s that has been recalled by Sun Valley Foods which may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically hard plastic. Also select products under Jose Ole Casa Mamita and Walmart’s Great Value Taquitos and Chimichangas.

Lovin Jesus

All onions recalled. I posted the whole article in the Breaking News section. All 50 states in the US have recalled all onions, red, white, brown. Many people have gotten sick from salmonella poisoning from these onions. Read the article in Breaking news for more detailed information.

Lynn

Longing for Home
I had some of that fresh express salad years back and it made me sick. I've avoided it ever since. I don't know if it's because it's bagged or maybe not properly refrigerated or something.........
We no longer buy bagged salad at the store. This isn't the first time bagged salads have been recalled. It's best to grow spinach and lettuces in large patio pots at home. Then, no salad to eat after its season ends. We grow squash, tomatoes & cucumbers, plus some herbs. Maybe we'll do a fall garden & include lettuce and spinach.

Lovin Jesus

The more that is being reported about contaminated food the more I think it is going to add to the world growing hunger problem. Now I read about fast food wrappers containing cancer causing chemicals have been found and reported. A lot of people eat fast food on a regular basis. This problem has existed for a while but only recently has been discovered. A more detailed post is on the breaking news section on a thread I posted today

Lynn

Longing for Home
The more that is being reported about contaminated food the more I think it is going to add to the world growing hunger problem. Now I read about fast food wrappers containing cancer causing chemicals have been found and reported.
Yes, as you know, famine is one of the judgments of God in the tribulation. We have a few apple & pear trees here, and a few days ago, two of the apple trees looked like maybe they're dying. I see this as an indicator that God is giving us a glimpse through the portal of the tribulation and what is waiting for the ones who have not yet been born again by the blood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ. Whoever moves in at my place is likely to not have any fruit on the trees if this is an indication of the future on this planet, and I think it is. Wake up, anyone who is not saved!

Lovin Jesus

Yes, as you know, famine is one of the judgments of God in the tribulation. We have a few apple & pear trees here, and a few days ago, two of the apple trees looked like maybe they're dying. I see this as an indicator that God is giving us a glimpse through the portal of the tribulation and what is waiting for the ones who have not yet been born again by the blood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ. Whoever moves in at my place is likely to not have any fruit on the trees if this is an indication of the future on this planet, and I think it is. Wake up, anyone who is not saved!
Our orange and grapefruit trees also are wilting and dying. Last year the grapefruit tree gave no fruit at all, not one. The orange tree gave a little fruit but so very small and hard any juice, no sweetness at all. We found it strange because we’ve lived here 12 years and that’s never happened before.

Lynn

Longing for Home
We found it strange because we’ve lived here 12 years and that’s never happened before.
We've lived here 15 years, and we've generally had a good crop of apples and/pears, not always in the same year, however. The apple trees I spoke of in earlier post are Honeycrisp apples, so it's a huge disappointment for them not to have any this year.

Annie

Be A Berean!
We have 3 plum trees that produce differently each year. I've made sure to keep them well watered over the past weeks as it's been very hot. One has lots of fruit and the other 2 are so so. I decided to do some zucchini and tomatoes from seed this spring but they did practically nothing! I was thinking the seeds were too moist, maybe the planting soil I used, couldn't find the little peat pods I'd used in the past ... it just seemed so strange until I saw the previous posts here.

Ani Lo Calah

It's been a odd growing season for me this year. We had freezes all the way up to Mother's Day and then hot, dry 90's ever since then. My strawberries started out really good with lots of blooms, then after the berries formed, they were really small this year and all of the sudden almost all my plants died, all but 5 or 6. I mean they turned brown and crunchy! So, I will be hoeing up my strawberry beds and not planting them anymore. Also, my green beans started out looking good and I got a good 1st crop, then the leaves started turning yellow. I thought maybe I was watering too much so I slacked off. They didn't start blooming and producing again until just the last 2 weeks, after we had a week of relief from the 90's and a couple good rainstorms. They are doing good again and they look healthy.

But the weirdest thing to happen wasn't my vegetables, but my annuals. I faithfully plant impatiens every year and they do beautifully. Not this year. I did two separate planting. The first ones, pretty much every single plant died off, literally disintegrated to nothing. I though maybe I got some bad plants, so I bought all new flats from a different nursery, same thing happened. I only have a couple that are surviving but they aren't blooming. I also made three hanging baskets with them, all at the same time, using the same bag of new soil and one basket looks pretty good, the second one is okay but some of the plants don't look healthy, and the third basket is struggling and the plants don't look good at all. Very weird!

My aunt lives about an hour north of me and she said her garden is dismal this year too! She is just now getting a couple zucchini on her plant.

So now I have to wonder if something is being sprayed into our air to kill off the food supply - like chemtrails or a agricultural weapon? Anything is possible in this evil world.

Or possibly the earth is no longer slowly dying but is quickly dying.