Food recalls increasing

Lovin Jesus

I have noticed that food has been getting recalled more often now. There have been reports in several states of people getting sickened by salmonella or other types of contamination. Only a few days ago Great Fresh brand bagged salad was recalled due to salmonella, today I read in a news article that red onions are linked to salmonella and has sickened about 400 people in 31 states. Not long ago it was ground beef, and before that it was chicken breast. There has been occasional reports of food contamination in the past but it wasn’t often you heard about it, now it’s being reported often that people are getting sick from contaminated food. Seems as though contamination of our food supply could very well be right up there with other end times events

Lovin Jesus

I have noticed that food has been getting recalled more often now. There have been reports in several states of people getting sickened by salmonella or other types of contamination. Only a few days ago Great Fresh brand bagged salad was recalled due to salmonella, today I read in a news article that red onions are linked to salmonella and has sickened about 400 people in 31 states. Not long ago it was ground beef, and before that it was chicken breast. There has been occasional reports of food contamination in the past but it wasn’t often you heard about it, now it’s being reported often that people are getting sick from contaminated food. Seems as though contamination of our food supply could very well be right up there with other end times events
Just read another article from USA Today saying the USDA has sent out an alert Saturday on various frozen ready to eat products than contain diced green Chile’s that has been recalled by Sun Valley Foods which may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically hard plastic. Also select products under Jose Ole Casa Mamita and Walmart’s Great Value Taquitos and Chimichangas.

Lovin Jesus

All onions recalled. I posted the whole article in the Breaking News section. All 50 states in the US have recalled all onions, red, white, brown. Many people have gotten sick from salmonella poisoning from these onions. Read the article in Breaking news for more detailed information.

Annie

Be A Berean!
I had some of that fresh express salad years back and it made me sick. I've avoided it ever since. I don't know if it's because it's bagged or maybe not properly refrigerated or something.........

Lynn

Longing for Home
I had some of that fresh express salad years back and it made me sick. I've avoided it ever since. I don't know if it's because it's bagged or maybe not properly refrigerated or something.........
We no longer buy bagged salad at the store. This isn't the first time bagged salads have been recalled. It's best to grow spinach and lettuces in large patio pots at home. Then, no salad to eat after its season ends. We grow squash, tomatoes & cucumbers, plus some herbs. Maybe we'll do a fall garden & include lettuce and spinach.