Follow the (Climate Change) Money

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The first iron rule of American politics is: Follow the money. This explains, oh, about 80 percent of what goes on in Washington.

Shortly after the latest "Chicken Little" climate change report was published last month, I noted on CNN that one reason so many hundreds of scientists are persuaded that the sky is falling is that they are paid handsomely to do so.

I said, "In America and around the globe governments have created a multibillion dollar climate change industrial complex." And then I added: "A lot of people are getting really, really rich off of the climate change industry." According to a recent report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office, "Federal funding for climate change research, technology, international assistance, and adaptation has increased from $2.4 billion in 1993 to $11.6 billion in 2014, with an additional $26.1 billion for climate change programs and activities provided by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009."

https://townhall.com/columnists/stephenmoore/2018/12/18/follow-the-climate-change-money-n2537638

Carl

Congress has had numerous scientists that have told the truth about the climate bunk. So why the money leaving the US treasury? Must be a congressional slush fund for newly retired government officials..

chaser

Congress has had numerous scientists that have told the truth about the climate bunk. So why the money leaving the US treasury? Must be a congressional slush fund for newly retired government officials..
For every scientist they allow to speak truth, they allow(or pay) 1000 to spew global warming climate change propaganda and that gives them proof by consensus, not by true science.