Florida Investigation reveals false Covid Reporting

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come
A FOX 35 investigation released on Monday discovered an inflation of coronavirus cases by the Florida Department of Health. The Sunshine State’s health authorities misreported the number of persons testing positive for coronavirus in its aggregation and publication of test results from laboratories.

FOX 35 anchor Charles Billi explained the impetus for the investigation. He said, “We found numerous labs that are only reporting positive test results, so they show a 100-percent positivity rate. That got our attention.”

read more.....

https://www.breitbart.com/health/20...on-reveals-inflated-florida-covid-19-numbers/

Andy C

The total numbers for positive rates is still accurate, but many of the labs did not correctly report the negative test results, thus skewing the percentage who tested and were positive.

After reading the link, and other stories on this subject, nobody disputed the total numbers for new cases.

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come
The total numbers for positive rates is still accurate, but many of the labs did not correctly report the negative test results, thus skewing the percentage who tested and were positive.

After reading the link, and other stories on this subject, nobody disputed the total numbers for new cases.
Currently, doesn't the morbidity rate continue to be MUCH lower than anticipated/projected and Florida has been significantly lower than NY or NJ.

Andy C

Currently, doesn't the morbidity rate continue to be MUCH lower than anticipated/projected and Florida has been significantly lower than NY or NJ.
There really is know accurate way to get a morbidity rate. Nobody knows the true number infected since a very high oercentage infected never shows in serious symptoms. The “experts” have it at a little below one percent.

Im certainly not a health statistician, but the important number for me is the amount of deaths per one million residents of a state.
For instance,
Florida is 205 deaths per one million people in the state.
California is 189
TX is 115

The 3 states listed above have the most new cases, causing panic, yet they have some of the lowest per capita deaths than most of all the other states. There are 35 states that have a much higher rate than Texas.

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come
There really is know accurate way to get a morbidity rate. Nobody knows the true number infected since a very high oercentage infected never shows in serious symptoms. The “experts” have it at a little below one percent.

Im certainly not a health statistician, but the important number for me is the amount of deaths per one million residents of a state.
For instance,
Florida is 205 deaths per one million people in the state.
California is 189
TX is 115

The 3 states listed above have the most new cases, causing panic, yet they have some of the lowest per capita deaths than most of all the other states. There are 35 states that have a much higher rate than Texas.

ok thanks, yeah that is how my brother is viewing the stats and he's a city administrator and it seems to be that the consensus of conservative leadership is that Covid-19 is a true storm but they must push through, taking cautious social distancing measures YET pressing on knowing it's NOT the killer virus once touted. The ramifications of what Governor Newsome and his ilk are touting will do MUCH greater harm that the media is NOT calculating whatsoever. On one issue alone, Senator Rubio said the "school year" impact will be catastrophic if kids aren't able to attend school. I can't imagine what that will do to parents that have to work and can't afford child care or what that means for school budgets or local economies. I know "no school" in the spring had a huge impact on the dairy market.

crossnote

fully dependent upon His grace
Also morbidity rates can be tricky. Example: a person dying with Covid 19 also has pneumonia, failing heart or other complications and then dies. Was it the Covid that killed him/her or the other complications or both? Many times they point to Covid as the direct cause which isn't always the case.

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Due to traveling and due to testing requirements for travelers to my state, I've been tested twice. The 2nd test was in Alaska. Results were supposed to be available to us withing 3-5 days... now nearly three weeks later we've received no results.