Florida Hurricane on the way

Baby Yoda

We are expecting the end of Ian this weekend, storms and possible flooding. We're pretty lucky in MD but do usually lose power when the tail end of these storms get up our way. I think the worst was Hurricane Irene -- we lost power for 8 days.

Praying for those in the direct path.

Baby Yoda

What part? I spent most of my childhood there. Grew up in Crownsville (the town, not the mental hospital lol) and went to high school at Old Mill Sr High in Millersville, between Baltimore and Annapolis.

On topic, my in laws live in Clearwater and they plan to just ride it out.

Don't know Clearwater but know Crownsville, used to go there for work. They have the Renaissance Fair there now every year.

I'm in northern Baltimore County.

Deano

Don't know Clearwater but know Crownsville, used to go there for work. They have the Renaissance Fair there now every year.

I'm in northern Baltimore County.
Sorry, the Clearwater is related to the original topic. My in laws live there, it’s near Tampa/St Pete, Florida.

I still have lots of friends all over that area. All my family slowly moved out of MD, after I left when I was 15. I only have an Uncle, Aunt, and a few cousins, whom still live there somewhere around Linthicum.

Me and my friends used to go to the Renaissance Faire every year. And that reminds me… is Wild World still over in Largo, MD? Loved that place. I still remember going to Enchanted Forest in Ellicott City, when I was in elementary school.

Baby Yoda

Sorry, the Clearwater is related to the original topic. My in laws live there, it’s near Tampa/St Pete, Florida.

I still have lots of friends all over that area. All my family slowly moved out of MD, after I left when I was 15. I only have an Uncle, Aunt, and a few cousins, whom still live there somewhere around Linthicum.

Me and my friends used to go to the Renaissance Faire every year. And that reminds me… is Wild World still over in Largo, MD? Loved that place. I still remember going to Enchanted Forest in Ellicott City, when I was in elementary school.

Gotcha. If you mean Six Flags, that is still there. :nod And yes on Enchanted Forest! Very vague memories of being there when I was little. It's been sold and the various amusement pieces sold off, many to an apple farm in MD you can visit.

Wally

Choose your words carefully...
Continuing prayer for safety for those who deem they must ride out the storm.
Prayer for Emergency workers.

Lord, direct our eyes to You. We praise You because You are worthy.
In Your mercy, protect and preserve. Incline every heart to give thanks.
To the only God and King of all creation.