Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Goes After Corrupt AG Garland – Says “Florida Will Defend the Free Speech Rights of Its Citizens”

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Goes After Corrupt AG Garland – Says “Florida Will Defend the Free Speech Rights of Its Citizens”
By Joe Hoft
Published October 5, 2021

Florida’s governor DeSantis won’t put up with a corrupt Biden Attorney General. He politely told AG Garland that Florida will stand up for the free speech rights of its people.

Last night Biden’s corrupt Attorney General instructed his political and corrupt FBI to go after concerned American parents who speak out against the racist critical race theory or the deadly COVID mandates in schools.

Biden’s gang is more like a communist or nazi regime than any prior Administration other than Obama’s. This is why many Americans believe Obama, George Soros or China, are running this fright fest.

Red State reported on Garland’s actions:

While Garland spoke about “threats,” he didn’t identify any threats or concerns which would qualify as federal criminal action requiring such interference in the parents’ rights to express themselves. Indeed, the announcement seemed like an effort to basically chill their rights to speak. Normally, if there was any actual “threat,” it would come within the purview of local law enforcement. There’s no requirement to make what would already be illegal more illegal. So what actually are they saying here? What’s actually happening with this edict from the Biden Administration?

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who has championed the rights of parents to speak on behalf of their own children — something that should be self-evident and unquestionable — threw down the gauntlet, speaking out against this troubling announcement from Garland.

more............ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rida-will-defend-free-speech-rights-citizens/

jab777

Gov. DeSantis is a good and decent man and a great Governor. However, he needs to watch himself as all the rules have been thrown out at the federal level. He does have a law degree from Harvard but I’m not sure how much help that will be against what’s going on now.

twerpv

Gov. DeSantis is a good and decent man and a great Governor. However, he needs to watch himself as all the rules have been thrown out at the federal level. He does have a law degree from Harvard but I’m not sure how much help that will be against what’s going on now.
I strongly disagree. If a Governor can’t stand and fight this tyranny, who can. He (and others) actually MUST stand and fight.

depserv

If a confrontation develops between the forces of the illegal Biden regime and the good people of Florida I hope the governor stands his ground. It will be interesting to see how many other governors stand openly with him. Maybe it will encourage patriots to get organized, not just in Florida but in the rest of the country too.