Five rabbis sue Missouri over abortion bans on religious freedom grounds

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Five rabbis sue Missouri over abortion bans on religious freedom grounds
They are seeking to overturn a blanket ban on abortions except in the case of a medical emergency.
By JACKIE HAJDENBERG/JTA
Published: JANUARY 21, 2023

(JTA) — Five rabbis from multiple Jewish denominations are among more than a dozen Missouri faith leaders challenging the state’s ban on abortion. In a lawsuit filed Thursday in St. Louis Circuit Court, the faith leaders charge that lawmakers acted according to their personal religious beliefs and violated the separation of church and state protected in Missouri’s constitution.

“I was really proud to have the opportunity to join in this lawsuit because I’ve seen the ways in which religious views are being enshrined into laws in Missouri and across the country,” Maharat Rori Picker Neiss, the executive director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of St. Louis and a prominent activist in the St. Louis area, told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency.

more............ https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/article-729149

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
The sheer ignorance in regards to the sanctity of life never ceases to amaze me.
Just as much as the ignorance towards what separation of church and state actually means.
Reading the article you sense their collective pride in being part of the fight for the right to murder babies that were made in the image/likeness of our Creator God .
SMH...

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
These Rabbi's hearts are desperately wicked to think it is alright to murder innocent babies. They are so evil and cold hearted. Their hearts are deceitful. They better get right with God or their eternity will not be a pleasant one. Also, one day every knee shall bow, and tongue confess that Jesus Is Lord to the glory of God The Father.

DWB

What is it about killing babies is so special to these people? Being pro-life doesn't make someone a believer. I'm sure many non-believers also hate to see babies tortured.

Jaybird

These Rabbi's hearts are desperately wicked to think it is alright to murder innocent babies. They are so evil and cold hearted. Their hearts are deceitful. They better get right with God or their eternity will not be a pleasant one. Also, one day every knee shall bow, and tongue confess that Jesus Is Lord to the glory of God The Father.
You are absolutely correct. As much as I despise this mindset I truly hope they repent and see the light.

Can you imagine the terror of being at the Great White Throne Judgement?

Back