Finally introducing myself.

WaitingOnHim

Renewed In Christ
Welcome to a very blessed forum of true Believers in Christ, mphsmom.

We are even more blessed in having you share your fellowship with us.

I am so glad that His Spirit spoke to you and guided you away from the cult of Roman Catholicism. As others have mentioned, please don't give up hope for your husband. Don't push - let the Spirit quietly work through you. He is the only One who can accomplish the salvation through Christ. Let Him use your new birth as a shining example of how rich a relationship with our Savior is.

Also, please stand firm in the guidance of your daughter. She is at such an impressionable age, especially in this world in which we live now. There are many distractions in her life. Help her stay focused on what really matters. You will very likely meet with persecution as you teach her the Truth. Your newly found Savior will provide you with all you need.

His Name has been glorified through your salvation. I am praying that the salvation of your husband and your daughter will likewise soon bring Him glory as well.

:pray

DanLMP

So glad to have you as an 'official' member of our RF family. All of us will enjoy getting to know you. Thank you for sharing your testimony, as it will inspire and encourage many who read it.
Another couple of web sites that will help to strengthen your faith are Institute of Creation Research (www.icr.org) and Answers in Genesis (http://answersingenesis.org)
Don't forget Jack Kelley's site Gracethrufaith.
Jack is great for answering questions and giving commentary from scripture ONLY. Plus he has some good downloadable books worth reading.

Welcome!

BeautyForAshes

Hello everybody. I have been coming here since this past January, and I joined a couple of weeks ago. I am sorry that I have not introduced myself sooner, but I do tend to be shy. I have enjoyed reading your discussions, and it feels that so many of you are already old friends. You have given me so much fellowship and comfort already. Your insights have helped me have more confidence in witnessing for our Lord, and I thank you so much for that. Please keep doing what you are doing, because I am sure I am not the only one that has come here and stayed on the edges for a while, but ended up finding a home among fellow believers.

Ok, a little about me. I am a wife and a mother, and I was born and raised a Roman Catholic, and up until about 2 1/2 years ago, I was a very staunch Roman Catholic. But, something started pulling on me. Something wasn't right. I started searching, and I found out the truth. I stumbled along the way on my search, finding sites that I didn't realize at the time were incorrect, and I did fall into the blood moon belief for awhile. When I found Rapture Forums, it truly helped me discern what was correct and what wasn't. I started actually reading the Bible, and that was when my eyes truly started to be opened. I could not believe what I had been missing out on my whole life. I didn't even know anything about the Rapture up until about a year or so ago. It is taking me awhile to read the Bible (so far, I have read Revelations twice, the Book of Daniel, the Book of John, the Book of Mark, and I am almost done with the Book of Matthew. I started reading Genesis, but am only about half way through). I always believed in Jesus, but now I have come to know Jesus. Needless to say, I am no longer a Roman Catholic (much to my husband's dismay, but I am showing him the way as best as I can-it is hard to overcome a lifetime of indoctrination), but a Born Again Believer. I am eagerly looking forward to the day that our Lord comes and takes us home to be with Him!

Anyways, there is always so much more to tell, but I am sure over time, and through fellowship with you, you will come to know me more. But, I just want to say thank you to all of you. You have truly helped me more than you can ever know. God Bless, and Maranatha!
Welcome to our humble abode! I was a lurker for quite some time before I finally jumped in and got involved. I'm so glad I did. This place has been a great source of comfort, encouragement and information for me. I hope you will find the same thing for yourself here. It's a great group of people who are always willing to support each other, but mainly all people who love the Lord. Please make it a point visit often! We are so glad you are here!

brotherAbe

Be Blessed, more n more, growing in Grace n Faith, This is The Living Adonay Lord Jesus Christ doing, me a new member, since yesterday, n today, was tough to even sign in back, thought it was the touchpad.

Me, born in RC, but went to every bible based prayer meeting, loved the Spoken Living WORD, versus narrative of men, which in peace, would let pass.

Even now, past 15 years, been sharing, The Living WORD, in many villages of countries, now back to North America, to rest in Lord's plan for me.

In Christ, v r
Always, knowing that v r,
2Co 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of HIS knowledge by us in every place.

Simon of Syrene

Welcome my dear sister,like you I lurked around, wanting to see the "nature" of discussions. I must say I'm edified being here, I don't do Facebook o or other "Christian " sites whose beliefs leave you with questions. Jack Kelly's offering are very sound and have passed them to many a new Christian.
Once again welcome to the forum!