Female Amazon Driver Beats Up Elderly Woman After Reportedly Telling Her To "Check Her White Privilege"

TimeWarpWife

Because I'm not quite sure about the new rules on posting news stories, I'm only posting the link to this story on The Daily Wire. https://www.dailywire.com/news/female-amazon-driver-beats-up-elderly-woman-after-reportedly-telling-her-to-check-her-white-privilege

I actually watched the disturbing video of this attack. The Amazon driver is claiming self-defense, but as the video shows she actually attacked the elderly victim after the woman had turned her back to the driver. IMHO, Critical Race Theory is only going to create more of these kinds of vicious attacks. According to police, in addition to being charged with battery, the driver was also charged with elder abuse.

Bethlehem57

CRT is by far, the worst thing being shoved down our throats in a long time!

And the Amazon employee, who is 21 and Latino, hit this woman at least 10 times, and it was caught on several cameras doing so. She left the older lady with a broken nose and several “visible “ injuries. Of course, Amazon forced all their employees to go through CRT training.

To cover themselves from further “damage” Amazon has fired this employee, who is being held on $100,000.00 bond. And of course, it happened near San Francisco, CA. I was raised nearby and I am ashamed to tell anyone that’s where I am from.

The elderly lady may have tripped the switch on the pent up feelings of the driver by calling her the “b#” word. Still, that doesn’t give the 21-year old the right to get physically abusive.

Yet another example of how sin sick America is under Holy God’s judgment.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
It's unfortunate that this happened. :ohno

According to the article, the customer unfortunately responded in the same verbally abusive manner to the driver's abusive, disrespectful words thus prompting the driver's actions.

This is NOT an excuse and the driver is terribly in the wrong here in her own angry, fleshly response, with her consequences very appropriate. The driver's actions are wholefully indicative of an increasingly warped society. However, the victim is not completely innocent.

Human anger here only served to escalate things further.

A gentle answer turns away wrath.

Batman

YES, Neonap is spot on........we are in those prophecies perilous times. Things are not getting better. Humans are treating other humans worse and worse; and often it is in the name of supposed racial justice, money and/or the lack thereof, politics, and of course religion. This is a dirty thing to do to an elderly woman but it would be dirty to do it to a younger and healthier person. I hope the victim sees properly justice and the legal system nails this hater.

By the way, how many of you feel the deep pockets target of Amazon by lawyers is coming?

GotGrace

Because I'm not quite sure about the new rules on posting news stories, I'm only posting the link to this story on The Daily Wire. https://www.dailywire.com/news/female-amazon-driver-beats-up-elderly-woman-after-reportedly-telling-her-to-check-her-white-privilege

I actually watched the disturbing video of this attack. The Amazon driver is claiming self-defense, but as the video shows she actually attacked the elderly victim after the woman had turned her back to the driver. IMHO, Critical Race Theory is only going to create more of these kinds of vicious attacks. According to police, in addition to being charged with battery, the driver was also charged with elder abuse.
I looked and looked at the picture of the delivery person and it is tragic that this beautiful young woman has gotten herself into this mess. I guess I’m not supposed to feel sorry for the person doing the assault but it makes me sad. She had her whole life ahead of her.

Cloud Watcher

I read the article yesterday. The woman got an email that her package had been delivered. She went outside to get it, and it wasn't there. She asked the driver where it was, and that's when the driver said check your privilege. The driver never should have sent the message until the delivery was done. Then there wouldn't have been a reason for the confrontation.

When the drivers bring my stuff, they take a picture of where they place it on the porch and include that in the email.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I'm seeing it, not the violence, but the hate, they are like unwilling pawns, people I have had a normal conversation with on another occasion turned sour. I think that the Devil has really ramp up his game since around George Floyd died and it sn't about racism, it about Devilment, his agenda. :diablo
I also believe that rioting, and violence ramped up since the death of George Floyd also. Also, notice this Amazon female driver told the woman check your white privilege. We just had a phone call from Amazon on an order that we didn't even make, and it isn't the first time. Someone out there is making fake calls just like when the so-called IRS calls and says you owe money or Social Security calls. Neither IRS or Social Security calls on the phone. So these calls are scams!

TimeWarpWife

CRT is by far, the worst thing being shoved down our throats in a long time!

And the Amazon employee, who is 21 and Latino, hit this woman at least 10 times, and it was caught on several cameras doing so. She left the older lady with a broken nose and several “visible “ injuries. Of course, Amazon forced all their employees to go through CRT training.

To cover themselves from further “damage” Amazon has fired this employee, who is being held on $100,000.00 bond. And of course, it happened near San Francisco, CA. I was raised nearby and I am ashamed to tell anyone that’s where I am from.

The elderly lady may have tripped the switch on the pent up feelings of the driver by calling her the “b#” word. Still, that doesn’t give the 21-year old the right to get physically abusive.

Yet another example of how sin sick America is under Holy God’s judgment.
Actually, the article doesn't say the driver was fired, Amazon's response was, “We take these matters seriously and this individual is no longer delivering Amazon packages.” Sounds like to me the driver may still be employed by Amazon but just not delivering packages. :doh

AWillow

Peace that passes all understanding.
I don’t know if I missing something but that lady doesn’t look elderly she looks middle age maybe I don’t know I didn’t hear what they were saying but it’s totally crazy because she didn’t do anything physically to that driver-

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Actually, the article doesn't say the driver was fired, Amazon's response was, “We take these matters seriously and this individual is no longer delivering Amazon packages.” Sounds like to me the driver may still be employed by Amazon but just not delivering packages. :doh
Probably promoted.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
GRAY LIVES MATTER

To paraphrase from BLM, "ALL lives won't matter until GRAY LIVES MATTER"

The amount of violence, property crime, fraud, discrimination, disrespect, belittling, and marginalizing directed at senior citizens is astounding, and getting worse and worse every day.
Cowardly thugs target Seniors because we're "easy" victims (or at least look that way).

This is not going to get better any time soon because respect (and lack of it) starts in the home with whatever *adult(s)* is/are bringing up the child.

Last edited:

Amethyst

Angie ... †
I don’t know if I missing something but that lady doesn’t look elderly she looks middle age maybe I don’t know I didn’t hear what they were saying but it’s totally crazy because she didn’t do anything physically to that driver-
It doesn't matter. To the BLM crowd, WORDS are violence.
No different than gang behavior.
The lady mouthed something to the Amazon girl before she pounced. You have all these BLM people defending the attacker and yet she is light-skinned hispanic NOT black. :doh