Federal Rapture Regulations

Footsteps

Given the Woke mob’s obsession with controlling everything we think, do, and say, I wonder what
proposals to regulate a possible lifting up of an alarming number of people of a particular faith have been discussed:

Federal Aviation Association regulations limit the altitude that civilians can fly to 41,000 feet. The proposed aerial evacuation provides no guidance.
The Department of Transportation regulates routes that can be used safely in the air.
The Department of Immigration has plenty of rules,
but none are enforced. A new Department of
Aerial Departure must be funded to evaluate those attempting to flee their homeland, and must enforce the rules strictly.
Early submission of departure applications will
be allowed in order to process the large number
of anticipated forms by impartial government workers.
Obscure algorithms will need to be utilized to delay the departure of applicants, in conjunction
with the latest information technology guaranteed
to break down at key intervals.
A judicial commission must be formed to concurrently evaluate whether this type of mass departure would pose a danger to our Democracy.
Consider Rapture Reduction Act.
What does everybody think? (no profanity allowed)

Last edited:

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Given the Woke mob’s obsession with controlling everything we think, do, and say, I wonder what
proposals to regulate a possible lifting up of an alarming number of people of a particular faith have
been discussed.

I'm guessing taking a page or two of current activities and policies will be utilized and to a much more extreme degree. :sad

Perhaps this is why God, in His mercy, sends an angel to announce the Gospel as suppression of any truth on earth may be overwhelming.

And I saw another angel flying through the sky, carrying the eternal Good News to proclaim to the people who belong to this world—to every nation, tribe, language, and people. “Fear God,” he shouted. “Give glory to him. For the time has come when he will sit as judge. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea, and all the springs of water.”

Rev 14:6-7

Here is that trustworthy hope we have in the Lord, not only for salvation, but that His Will prevails over evil plans. Nothing will deter God getting the Gospel out. :nod

GotGrace

proposals to regulate a possible lifting up of an alarming number of people of a particular faith have been discussed:

Federal Aviation Association regulations limit the altitude that civilians can fly to 41,000 feet. The proposed aerial evacuation provides no guidance.
The Department of Transportation regulates routes that can be used safely in the air.
The Department of Immigration has plenty of rules,
but none are enforced. A new Department of
Aerial Departure must be funded to evaluate those attempting to flee their homeland, and must enforce the rules strictly.
Early submission of departure applications will
be allowed in order to process the large number
of anticipated forms by impartial government workers.
Obscure algorithms will need to be utilized to delay the departure of applicants, in conjunction
with the latest information technology guaranteed
to break down at key intervals.
A judicial commission must be formed to concurrently evaluate whether this type of mass departure would pose a danger to our Democracy.
Consider Rapture Reduction Act.
What does everybody think? (no profanity allowed)
They will make sure after the rapture that no one else lifts off without a valid permit with the authorized seal on it approved 5 years b4 taking off. Then again things will be so bad here on earth they will be wishing they could lift off.