Federal Court Permanently Blocks Biden’s Gender Transition Mandate

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
A federal appeals court has permanently blocked the Biden administration’s mandate on doctors and hospitals forcing them to perform gender transition procedures against their conscience.

The Eighth Circuit appeals court is the second circuit to block the mandate, after the Fifth Circuit ruled similarly earlier this year in Franciscan Alliance v. Becerra. The plaintiffs, a coalition of Catholic hospitals, a Catholic university, and Catholic nuns who run healthcare clinics for the poor, were represented by the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty.

“The federal government has no business forcing doctors to violate their consciences or perform controversial procedures that could permanently harm their patients,” Becket vice president and senior counsel Luke Goodrich said in a press release. “This is a common-sense ruling that protects patients, aligns with best medical practice, and ensures doctors can follow their Hippocratic Oath to ‘do no harm.’”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ntly-blocks-bidens-gender-transition-mandate/

Someday we may not have any judges who are still deciding Constitutionally...

RedRx

If you had told me when I was earning my undergraduate degree in biology that there would be a time where people would argue I’d need that degree simply to be able to identify a woman I’d have laughed at you. Fast forward to 2022 and here we are. :frust

Back