Feb 19th, 2020 dem debates. I watched it so you don't have to.

Jonathan

Long story short, all of them came off as total clowns with the exception of Pete, who was only slightly clownish (not that I am a fan, but he seemed the most reasonable if you can believe that).

The REAL TAKE WAY IS THIS:

Bloomberg did NOT perform well... he got destroyed and did not make a good impression. This debate did NOT go well for him.

ByGod'sGrace

I am glad to hear Bloomberg did not do well. All I hear on the car radio are commercials by him. It is good to know that money can't buy an election (hopefully)!. The democrats are their own worst enemies - they destroy each other and call out their worst faults and the public is left seeing the mess.

TimeWarpWife

If the DNC wants Mini-Mikey as their candidate, it's not going to matter how he performs in these debates. And at the present time, it looks like he's probably their candidate because they're making exceptions for him to be able to participate in these debates. It seems that the DNC is yet again going to throw Comrade Bernie under the proverbial bus. Of course, this time it's going to cost the DNC way more than Comrade Bernie "suddenly" being able to afford to buy a $600,000 lake front vacation home "summer camp" :rolleyes3 in order to buy his silence and throw his support behind the establishment candidate, whomever that may be.

Last edited:

GotGrace

Long story short, all of them came off as total clowns with the exception of Pete, who was only slightly clownish (not that I am a fan, but he seemed the most reasonable if you can believe that).

The REAL TAKE WAY IS THIS:

Bloomberg did NOT perform well... he got destroyed and did not make a good impression. This debate did NOT go well for him.
This is the first Dem debate I have watched because I wanted to see how “Bloomers” did. Talk about a total fail. He is so used to people fawning over him but he got a real shock :oops:last night. He was hit right and left. A rock has more personality than he does. Give it up Bloomers you ain’t going anywhere.