FBI Issues Domestic Terror Alert, Focus on Lone Wolf

NewWine2020

Coram Deo777

I do not trust FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS or any agencies anymore. They all have been politicized so I don't believe they are doing what they tell us they are doing.
I couldn't agree with you more. the FBI is the Gestapo. They are all corrupt from within. Notice how they would not do any investigation on the election fraud. None of them even do anything about antifa.

Coram Deo777

Right now I consider biden and his executive orders some of the biggest threats to America. Wish he could be arrested and locked up. He has no business being in charge of the government.
Biden is a dictator! He doesn't even go through the proper legislative process, but with a stroke of a pen simply passes laws which is very unconstitutional.

The Saint

They are broadening the definition of offenders in order to round up whomever they want. Notice that they consider people dangerous who feel that their rights have been violated and those who think the government is out of bounds.
BINGO! They want to claim any opposition is a threat. Overbroad, vague definitions are designed to include everyone.