Favorite outdoor party games?

InsuranceGuy

We are having some family over this weekend and would like to get some outdoor games for us all. Cornhole is one i will buy, but after that, I am kind of stuck. What games do you like? I thought about croquet, but it is doubtful we do that because the others have never played it. Everyone will be between 26 & 50, if that helps.

InsuranceGuy

Oh wait just read the part about being between 26-50 my bad AHAHAHAHHAH
LOL. Us old people can party too! I have a volleyball net and didn't even think of that. I was being selfish and only thinking of games I could play. I don't have the ability to move my neck side to side anymore, so most games aren't going to work for me. That's selfishness though, so I'll include some for other people.

I saw these huge outdoor Jenga blocks on Amazon. Those and Horshoes, as was mentioned above, would be nice additions!

DMac

I saw these huge outdoor Jenga blocks on Amazon. Those and Horshoes, as was mentioned above, would be nice additions!

Academy has the outdoor Jenga blocks. They have quite a bit of outdoor games as well. With everyone staying at home, they are quite popular.