Fav song?

Eric Nicholas

• The Dark Souls II Menu Theme
  • Iron Chthulu Apocalypse Dark Ambient (original music, not curated mix)0:00-8:15 is beautiful, especially the subtle background
  • Sun & Moon - Above and Beyond
  • Little Things - James Bright, Featuring Rachel Lloyd
  • Dragon Age Inquisition - Tresspasser OST - Lost Elf (don't laugh)
  • Destination - DT8 Project (Above & Beyond Mix) from 2:49 - 6:15
Ah, there are so many, but those are the ones off the top of my head. PS, all of those need earbuds for maximum enjoyment.

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Jesus Loves Me
Rainbow Bridge of Prayer (Christienson)
O Little Town of Bethlehem
O Holy Night
O Come O Come Emmanuel
We Three Kings of Orient Are
Hallelujah Chorus, actually all of Handel's Messiah
Joy to the World!
The First Noel
etc. etc. etc.

All of the above preferably with giant full orchestra, organ with all the stops wide open, huge adult choir, and big, beautiful church bells
. . . all of the verses to everything
I really, really like Christmas :tree :biggrin

PS:

Away in a Manger
Silent Night
This Little Babe
Coventry Carol
Carol of the Bells
Hark the Harold Angels Sing
Angels We Have Heard on High
Little Drummer Boy
Twelve Days of Christmas
Do You Hear What I Hear
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
Angels from the Realms of Glory
Good King Wenceslas
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Mary Did You Know
What Child is This
I Wonder as I Wander
O Come All Ye Faithful

All of the PS list also preferably with giant full orchestra, organ with all the stops wide open, huge adult choir, and big, beautiful church bells
. . . all of the verses to everything

RonJohnSilver

The Voice .... The Moody Blues
Waiting for the Weekend .... Loverboy
This House is Rockin' .... Stevie Ray Vaughn
Paint it Black .... The Rolling Stones
I've Been Everywhere .... Johnny Cash

Christmas Songs/Artist ..... Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Mannheim Steamroller

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
  • Iron Chthulu Apocalypse Dark Ambient (original music, not curated mix)0:00-8:15 is beautiful, especially the subtle background
Ah, there are so many, but those are the ones off the top of my head. PS, all of those need earbuds for maximum enjoyment.
I will have to be honest with you I never heard any of thosLOLOLOL but i will give them a listen☺ I am always on the search for new music to listen to

Musician 4 Jesus

We can probably get a good idea of how old each of us is just by our music preferences. Maybe denomination or denomination growing up. Most of the songs people listed here so far, I have no clue :lol
a lot of people think I am older then what i am online. Becuse of the music i listen to mostly all classic christan rock and classic rock from the 80s and 90s or blues as long as the classic rock is clean and decent people my age dont listen to that kind of music anymore. they all like Beyonce and Taylor Swift while i am here listening to my old music that is actually music and not trash :lol :lol but most people on here already know how old i am because when I made a greeting post I put my age:lol

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God

All the dark souls music is phenomenal. Best OSTs of any games I've ever played

Secular:

Silent Running- Mike + the Mechanics
Send Her My Love- Journey
Live to Tell- Madonna
Sixteen Tons - Tennessee Ernie Ford
Gimme Some Lovin' - Spencer Davis Group
Land of Confusion - Genesis
Uptown Girl- Billy Joel
Resolution - Romantic Mode (After War Gundam X Soundtrack)
Voices- Yoko Kanno (Macross Plus OVA Soundtrack)

Christian:

Not By Might, Days of Elijah, Fly, Revival, Lord Have Mercy, You Said, Highly Exalted - Robin Mark
Victor's Crown, Shout To the Lord - Darlene Zschech
Sanctuary Me - Chris Rodriguez
Our God - Chris Tomlin
History Maker - Delirious?
God's Gonna Cut You Down, When The Man Comes Around- Johnny Cash
El Shaddai - Amy Grant
God Will Make A Way- Don Moen
Don't Give up- Josh Groban
You Belong To Me- Grey Holiday (from the movie soundtrack "Fireproof")

Kinda in both groupings (for me):

Calling All Angels - Train

'

Eric Nicholas

I will have to be honest with you I never heard any of thosLOLOLOL but i will give them a listen☺ I am always on the search for new music to listen to
Some of that is club music, which I admittedly still love the actual sound of. Some are from video game soundtracks. That may sound silly, but I think that those games have some of the most beautiful sounding music that I have ever heard, as far as instrumentals go. I also listen to "dark ambient" or just "ambient" music, as it helps subdue my mind. There are no lyrics to it, just various sounds, noises, etc.

I haven't listened to many popular level songs since I was about 15. Around that age, I used to like Korn, Deftones, Creed, and others.

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
When I was younger I loved Rage Against the Machine and all the usual suspects of that kind of stuff ...when I was 20 my answer would have been "killing in the name of!!!!!!!"

I took great pride in leaping about in violent mosh pits and praise God wasn't badly hurt ....only the Lord knows what he rescued me from .. .plenty, and maybe some day he will show me ....

Urgh ....

Threw out a whole heap of all that stuff years ago now ...literally went in the bin alongside all the t shirts and CDs. ...finito!!!! It literally had to go!!!

I find I can't bear to hear even one note of that stuff anymore. It makes me feel ill!!!! It literally sounds like anger and hatred to me ...

Now we'll stick to "When the roll is called up yonder" ....

Musician 4 Jesus

When I was younger I loved Rage Against the Machine and all the usual suspects of that kind of stuff ...when I was 20 my answer would have been "killing in the name of!!!!!!!"

I took great pride in leaping about in violent mosh pits and praise God wasn't badly hurt ....only the Lord knows what he rescued me from .. .plenty, and maybe some day he will show me ....

Urgh ....

Threw out a whole heap of all that stuff years ago now ...literally went in the bin alongside all the t shirts and CDs. ...finito!!!! It literally had to go!!!

I find I can't bear to hear even one note of that stuff anymore. It makes me feel ill!!!! It literally sounds like anger and hatred to me ...

Now we'll stick to "When the roll is called up yonder" ....
I fully understand you.......i used to be the same way but it wasn't metal it was really really hard rock I started to listen to bands like motley crue and black Sabbath and guns and roses and ozzy Osborn etc etc at the age of 13 mostly did becuse i was depressed and i needed something to just have banging in my head. But I also really like the instruments in the. As well but little did I know that music was just makeing it worse than helping becuse little did i know there was a bunch on stuff behind all the muisc I was listening to that was probably putting stuff in my head that I was probably unaware of untill now. But then I finally started to notice what was in the songs etc after listening to it for about 3 years so then i starts dumping all the band's like all the ones I just mentioned. So I got rid of them all but then I kinda felt a hole left in my heart as crazy as that sounds i have ways loved the rock music becuse I love the guitar vocals bass sythsizers etc so I was kinda sad after a bit because I had to get rid of something that ment a lot to me at the time. But I was starting to follow god more after I left all the band's behind. So then I finally decided that i should use my gift with the music and use it to praise him and help people but i did't know how becuse all i really knew was rock music. So I spent sevral months trying to find christan rock bands it took me for ever becuse the only thing I could ever find was christan metal and I never have liked metal that much i have always liked more the classic rock so it took me about 6 months untill I finally found petra and whitecross so now I listen mostly to christan rock instead of secular rock and i can praise him and share his word with my favorite kind of music and its christan so but it still jas everything i loved about the rock music but there is nothing hidden in it and you can use it to prase him. i fully understand were you are comeing from i fully understand
I hope all this made since tho :ahaha

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
I fully understand you.......i used to be the same way but it wasn't metal it was really really hard rock I started to listen to bands like motley crue and black Sabbath and guns and roses and ozzy Osborn etc etc at the age of 13 mostly did becuse i was depressed and i needed something to just have banging in my head. But I also really like the instruments in the. As well but little did I know that music was just makeing it worse than helping becuse little did i know there was a bunch on stuff behind all the muisc I was listening to that was probably putting stuff in my head that I was probably unaware of untill now. But then I finally started to notice what was in the songs etc after listening to it for about 3 years so then i starts dumping all the band's like all the ones I just mentioned. So I got rid of them all but then I kinda felt a hole left in my heart as crazy as that sounds i have ways loved the rock music becuse I love the guitar vocals bass sythsizers etc so I was kinda sad after a bit because I had to get rid of something that ment a lot to me at the time. But I was starting to follow god more after I left all the band's behind. So then I finally decided that i should use my gift with the music and use it to praise him and help people but i did't know how becuse all i really knew was rock music. So I spent sevral months trying to find christan rock bands it took me for ever becuse the only thing I could ever find was christan metal and I never have liked metal that much i have always liked more the classic rock so it took me about 6 months untill I finally found petra and whitecross so now I listen mostly to christan rock instead of secular rock and i can praise him and share his word with my favorite kind of music and its christan so but it still jas everything i loved about the rock music but there is nothing hidden in it and you can use it to prase him. i fully understand were you are comeing from i fully understand
I hope all this made since tho :ahaha

:hug :hug :hug believe me my friend I loved it all and listened to all those bands as well ....totally immersed in that scene, went to the festivals, clubs, the lot ....I just prefer quiet now lol :)