Fauci Fun! Real Reason for Riots ok, Church opening not ok

NewWine2020

That was beautiful. Fauci is a worm and it was great to see that little fraudulent shill squirm like he was on a literal hook. But this cross examination is nothing compared to how naked and ashamed he will be in the next life if he does not change his course and get right with Jesus. The lies will be revealed for all to see sooner or later.

NewWine2020

I watched it...he made no sense. It was a simple question and he refused to admit that riots could spread covid. I really don't like him. He should be fired.
I would love to see him let go as well but he’s like a mascot to the Left now. I guess that’s actually another good reason to send the spin-doctor of Covid panic packing.

I watched it...he made no sense. It was a simple question and he refused to admit that riots could spread covid. I really don't like him. He should be fired.
Did he ever make sense? o_O He wants goggles now; next thing ya know, he'll want the whole planet hermetically sealed and even that won't be enough!

Realy wish we would all go home in the Rapture tonight. So weary of the ceaseless struggle.