Far upgrade/update TECHNOLOGY...Time is short....

Dragontiger777

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ing-trump-loyalists/ar-BB1d8Wcs?ocid=msedgntp

The antichrist will use these TECHNOLOGY fancy to get world see therefore

Ecclesiastes 1:18
But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.

Daniel 12:4
But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.

Daniel 12:9-10
He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand."

Rogar

I believe the one world religion will be a blend of science (scientism), technology, and transhumanism and the "experts" will be the priests and bishops of this new religion as the only approved and "authoritative" source and interpretation of information. Satan has tried to imitate God since the beginning, but he does not have the attributes of God: Omniscience, Omnipotence, Omnipresence. Satan will use technology to try to gain these attributes. Make technology ubiquitous, convenient and enticing. When those don't work, make technology mandatory through the worldwide push that only technology will save us from pandemics, climate change, overpopulation, death, etc... Then when everyone is part of the system, the one who controls the technocracy controls the people. There is a clear and growing spiritual element emerging within the halls of science and tech. Remember the religious and satanic overtones of quantum computing and CERN before covid happened? When the experts say, "follow the science" do they actually mean "worship the science"? When people are cancelled or removed from society or wished dead for not following the science, I think the answer is pretty clear.

The world system during the end times is often described as the revived Roman empire, having attributes and similarities of that period in history. Consider the similarities during those times when the Pharisees and later the priesthood/RCC were considered to be the only approved and "authorized" source and interpretation of scripture, compared to today when big tech/social media, "St. Fauci" and the CDC/WHO are considered the only approved and "authorized" source and interpretation of their new scripture. A new inquisition is coming where only the loyal minions who swear fealty to the established science will be deemed worthy enough to receive the mark and return to society.

Jette_516

Satan has tried to imitate God since the beginning, but he does not have the attributes of God: Omniscience, Omnipotence, Omnipresence. Satan will use technology to try to gain these attributes.
Excellent point. I’ve never thought to apply the exponential advances of technology in that way before.

biblegirl

It seems that man is now acquiring more knowledge than it is safe for fallen humanity to have. I think of the transhumanism movement which seeks to merge man and machine; the designer genes movement that promises parents children with 'enhanced' abilities; or the wicked chimera experiments where humans and animals will be merged into something that is neither fully animal or human. I believe that God will have to intervene soon to protect us from the corruption to the human gene pool in this vain attempt to 'improve' mankind.

daygo

It seems that man is now acquiring more knowledge than it is safe for fallen humanity to have. I think of the transhumanism movement which seeks to merge man and machine; the designer genes movement that promises parents children with 'enhanced' abilities; or the wicked chimera experiments where humans and animals will be merged into something that is neither fully animal or human. I believe that God will have to intervene soon to protect us from the corruption to the human gene pool in this vain attempt to 'improve' mankind.
Yes tend to agree, man is getting more and more stupid with his antics.