Fairly New And I Have A Question

UmbrellaGirl

I would like to know if an article about the Rapture which I’ve come across recently is Biblically sound. I believe it is sound, but I would like confirmation from somehow who is more knowledgeable and discerning than me. But I don’t know if posting the article would be against the rules. Can I sent the article privately to a moderator for discussion, or for permission to post it?

Kaatje

I would like to know if an article about the Rapture which I’ve come across recently is Biblically sound. I believe it is sound, but I would like confirmation from somehow who is more knowledgeable and discerning than me. But I don’t know if posting the article would be against the rules. Can I sent the article privately to a moderator for discussion, or for permission to post it?
Hi @UmbrellaGirl,
If you press on the Report button under your post,
you can ask the moderators this question directly.

God's Servant

Hi UmbrellaGirl, welcome to Rapture HQ.

I don't know the article you're referencing, however we must test all things that don't come directly from God or scriptures, against scripture to see if it holds up. Scripture will not contradict scripture. And if this article has any truth, it should line up with scripture. Knowing scripture is gonna be key. I cannot speak for you, but me personally if I am in doubt, I forget about it and just stick with scripture alone. We really don't need anything else. God tells us everything we need to know in the Gospel, in the Apostles letters, and even the End Times through Revelation.

I hope this helps.