ezekiel 40-48

sherryh

i was wondering is this temple future, passed, spiritual or millennial. If future than is this temple the "third" temple, the description is very detailed. Their isn't any description off the destruction of this temple. I was reading an article saying there will not be a third temple, so was trying to put it all together.

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
Here's an Andy Woods sermon I've just been taking notes from....

It explains about 4 temples and is wonderfully clear and scripture packed teaching....an absolute breath of sound teaching fresh air and may God continue to raise up much needed pastor teachers in this hour to feed us with his word!!!

Solomonic temple
Zerubabel temple
Antichrist temple
Millienial temple

Andy Woods is currently going verse by verse through Revelation at Sugarland Bible Church texas and is an absolute must-listen :) my prayer is the rapture happens before he gets through revelation 22 :) currently I think he is about to go through chapter 13....He tends to exegete a few verses each week and has joked himself that he could take 70 weeks to look at the 70 weeks of Daniel :)

One of the absolute hugest blessings since coming on here is not only the wonderful fellowship and even some much needed chuckles in difficult times, but being introduced to much needed sound teaching in a world full of purpose driven fulfil your destiny superhero masks and people wearing prophetic jogging trousers.... I kid you not!

(Again thanks to Adrian and Chris for all the hard work you put in and may God continue to encourage and equip you daily)

Last edited:

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Here's an Andy Woods sermon I've just been taking notes from....

It explains about 4 temples and is wonderfully clear and scripture packed teaching....an absolute breath of sound teaching fresh air and may God continue to raise up much needed pastor teachers in this hour to feed us with his word!!!

Solomonic temple
Zerubabel temple
Antichrist temple
Millienial temple

Andy Woods is currently going verse by verse through Revelation at Sugarland Bible Church texas and is an absolute must-listen :) my prayer is the rapture happens before he gets through revelation 22 :) currently I think he is about to go through chapter 13....He tends to exegete a few verses each week and has joked himself that he could take 70 weeks to look at the 70 weeks of Daniel :)

One of the absolute hugest blessings since coming on here is not only the wonderful fellowship and even some much needed chuckles in difficult times, but being introduced to much needed sound teaching in a world full of purpose driven fulfil your destiny superhero masks and people wearing prophetic jogging trousers.... I kid you not!

Amen to that couldn't agree more

Back