Ezekiel 38 War?

Status
Not open for further replies.

watchman2

I came across this site through Hal Lindsey's site. Since this is my first posting here, I'm a little nervous, especially about what I have to share.

I've been a serious student of Eschatology for over 30 years. I've also been hearing in the Prophetic from the Lord for the same period of time, and I want to share a word I received from the Lord this past year. I'm sure there will be those who will scoff at it. That's alright, but I believe, as a watchman, that I'm called to "warn the people" (Ezek. 33:3). I've presently only shared this particular word with a small group of other believers I've known for many years.

Word From The Lord 11-11-08 (Veteran’s Day)

Prepare your hearts My people for what is about to take place. Be ready, for I am about to do something which will bring the attention of the entire world to an event which will astonish many people. Do not be afraid, for as I have promised in times past, it will not harm you, but for those who do not know Me and have not put their trust in Me, they shall know great sorrow. A sorrow which cannot be measured. A sorrow which will remain in their hearts forever, unless they repent of their sin and seek Me with all of their hearts.

What I speak of will soon come to pass. Very soon!

I speak of a WAR. A GREAT war that will engulf the entire Middle East. It will fulfill the prophecy of My Holy word and will not be a surprise to those who have taken the time to study My word and who have achieved wisdom by this. This war will cause those who have not taken the time to seek Me through My word to be drawn to the pages of My Holy scriptures. There they will not only discover the secrets of My kingdom, but they will find true peace as well.

Trust in Me now, My people, for your faith is about to be tested in a greater measure than ever before. Know that even in the midst of this great storm that My hand will be upon you. To comfort you, and to see you through. But for those who have not found the hope of My Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. For those who have sought their own way, and not sought Me, there will be great despair. There will be great fear, with no comfort.

By this war, shall many be purified, and made whole. Many will find their way into My loving arms and into the peace and joy of My eternal kingdom. By this event, many will wonder if their truly is a God, but know that in the end, they will know that I DO exist and that I have a great love for My creation. They will know that I do not desire to harm anyone, and that My greatest desire is to lead all to repentance, that no one should perish.

Go, My people. Go into your rooms. Into your hiding places and seek Me until My wrath has passed. Be ready to share My love and the truth of My gospel with all that you meet who are hungry for it. I am bringing a great awakening to your nation and to your world, that it might truly seek Me before it is too late. I am a just and righteous God, and I will not have any other gods before me! In order for Me to accomplish the great task at hand, I must know that all eyes are upon Me.

In Christ,

Tim

WKUHilltopper

Ezekiel pretty much tells us what's going to happen. I'm not sure why you felt compelled to tell us the Lord spoke to you and gave you special "understanding" when He has already done this in the Scriptures. The Scriptures are sufficient. Hate to be critical...especially on your first post.

watchman2

Word From The Lord

I'm not at all surprised by your response. It's a typical response by those who do not understand the gift of Prophecy (1st Cor. 14:1).

The scriptures are very clear that God DOES in fact speak to His people regarding future events apart from His written word, so long as what is said "lines up" with His written word. While I do not claim to be a Prophet, I'm confident about the gift I have been given.

The Lord clearly spoke to me about Hurricane Andrew, the last 2 major earthquakes here in California, the 911 attacks, and the recent great earthquake in the Pacific Rim 2-3 weeks before each event took place (to name a few). He has also given me many words for other people that have come to pass exactly as He said they would.

God's word states more than once that He HEALS His people. What would you think if He clearly showed me and led me to tell you that He was going to completely heal you of a life threatening illness next month and it DID come to pass (example only)?

In regard to the word I shared, I NEVER claimed to have been given "special understanding". I also never claimed that the word I received was specifically about Ezekiel 38 (notice the question mark in the posting title). If the word is in regards to that war, it is only to "confirm" that event and that it is possibly at hand. You will also notice that the word talks about other things related to this war and not JUST a great war.

Sean Osborne

watchman2,

I'm sorry and with all due respect brother, I have to agree with WKUHilltopper, there is absolutely nothing new or eschatologically significant in what you posted that has not already been stated by Ezekiel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Zechariah, Daniel or the other great prophets, or eschatologists who provided hundreds of exegetical works on the subject. I say this as one who has been in eschatological endeavors for just under 40 years now, and has just written his own several thousand word, four-part series titled "The Prophetic Road to Revelation", the last part of which deals specifically with Ezekiel 38 and Ezekiel 39.

If you have some new Spirit-guided insight, I would be one who'd love to read it.

Eco

Greetings Watchman2. It's good to "see" you :hug2:

If you truly are sincere in your words, and have been engulfed in eschatology for as long as you say, I don't think I need to tell you this, but for the sake of any lurker or unsaved viewing this who thinks it may be cute to share some "words from God," I warn you that God is very strict in his dealings with false prophets. Mess with God's word at your eternal peril.

But to you watchman, I'm curious if you have any insight into this how it fits in with the great apostasy. From my understanding, as well as the understanding of at least a few prominent end times scholars, most believe there will be no great awakening. Far be it from me to question God, but I'm not seeing the correlation.

I also kinda of agree with Sean and WKU...Ezekiel and Isaiah are pretty clear in what happens with the middle east. If this is God just letting his people know what is coming soon, well, cool and thank you for sharing. I love it when God tells us stuff :)

Perhaps you can elaborate a little more for us (I know that's not how it works, but if you have a little bit more understanding in what you're saying I'd love to hear it)

Watchman2

I'm not going to discount what you say outright. I do believe the gift of prophecy is operational today. Having said that I have seen many internet prophets eat crow after what they said, fizzled.

You said in your second post that God showed you disasters 2-3 weeks before they happened. It has now been almost 7 months since you recieved this word. Did God tell you to hold on to this word until now? In your studies have you seen a pattern of a time frame when God says "what is about to take place"? Can we expect this conflict 2-3 weeks from now?

God bless!

BuzzardHut

Bird Mod
I'm not at all surprised by your response. It's a typical response by those who do not understand the gift of Prophecy (1st Cor. 14:1).

The scriptures are very clear that God DOES in fact speak to His people regarding future events apart from His written word, so long as what is said "lines up" with His written word. While I do not claim to be a Prophet, I'm confident about the gift I have been given.

The Lord clearly spoke to me about Hurricane Andrew, the last 2 major earthquakes here in California, the 911 attacks, and the recent great earthquake in the Pacific Rim 2-3 weeks before each event took place (to name a few). He has also given me many words for other people that have come to pass exactly as He said they would.

God's word states more than once that He HEALS His people. What would you think if He clearly showed me and led me to tell you that He was going to completely heal you of a life threatening illness next month and it DID come to pass (example only)?

In regard to the word I shared, I NEVER claimed to have been given "special understanding". I also never claimed that the word I received was specifically about Ezekiel 38 (notice the question mark in the posting title). If the word is in regards to that war, it is only to "confirm" that event and that it is possibly at hand. You will also notice that the word talks about other things related to this war and not JUST a great war.
no dream threads watchman
no personal words, no latter day prophets
sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.