Ezekiel 38-39

Wings Like Eagles

Stalin was also from Georgia. Really interesting place.
Off-topic but there's a really interesting cooking show that comes from that area--where an older farmer and his wife grow and cook their own food (they do most of their cooking outdoors) from what they raise on their farm. They have a cow, some goats and a chicken coop in the back. They apparently eat a lot of egg dishes, as most of the wife's recipes involve eggs in some form. And they have a large garden full of flowers and vegetables along with a few fruit trees and nut trees along the side. They can and dry nearly all of the food they will need for the winter. And what they don't grow themselves can probably be gotten from neighboring farms, for cash or possibly barter. A beautiful serene place--very appealing, simple life. I forget what the cooking show is called but you can probably find it. They speak no English but someone has put English subtitles on it.

Wings Like Eagles

""I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.[d]”

That is the USA! It is true that Russia will try to invade Israel, but they also invade North America!

He attacks TWO places, Israel and North America, probably from the Arctic down into Canada.
If any country has spoils and riches, it's the USA and its interior. Israel is minuscule.

The Iroquois word for Village is 'kanata'. In ancient North America in Ezekiel's time, the natives did not use walls.
A possible scenario, but I think it more likely that China would invade N. America, than would Russia. Russia has a LOT of land mass that they already have a tough time governing from Moscow. Chinese imperialism is just revving up--they are behaving aggressively with India--a dangerous game since India possesses nuclear weapons. Also, the Russian people are not very much disposed to having vassal states. That's probably, more than anything, responsible for bringing down the Soviet system--it was a hugely ponderous system--especially when it included eastern Europe.

Another reason why I think of China being the more likely invader is that there is already a significant Chinese presence in Pakistan, Africa, S.E. Asia (of course, this has always been the case), as well as some presence in Mexico and Canada. The Chinese are in aggressive expansionist mode--I see none of that for Russia. In addition, it has not gone unnoticed by the Islamic world that China persecutes Muslim minorities. They might go for an agreement that promised a limit on further excursions and persecutions from the "Kings of the East".

katt

Off-topic but there's a really interesting cooking show that comes from that area--where an older farmer and his wife grow and cook their own food (they do most of their cooking outdoors) from what they raise on their farm. They have a cow, some goats and a chicken coop in the back. They apparently eat a lot of egg dishes, as most of the wife's recipes involve eggs in some form. And they have a large garden full of flowers and vegetables along with a few fruit trees and nut trees along the side. They can and dry nearly all of the food they will need for the winter. And what they don't grow themselves can probably be gotten from neighboring farms, for cash or possibly barter. A beautiful serene place--very appealing, simple life. I forget what the cooking show is called but you can probably find it. They speak no English but someone has put English subtitles on it.
Is the cooking show on you tube?

katt

Do you know the name of it?

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.

While the sentence above sounds like it could apply to the USA, Arnold Fruchtenbaum gives an excellent explanation of the verse on page 121 of the book, "Footsteps of the Messiah": This nation (Israel) is gathered from many nations and peoples. The Jews in Israel today come from 80-90 different nations. Verses around verse 12 also point to Israel.

So now I'm able to discount your thought that the verse refers to the USA and that the USA will also be invaded.

Wings Like Eagles

While the sentence above sounds like it could apply to the USA, Arnold Fruchtenbaum gives an excellent explanation of the verse on page 121 of the book, "Footsteps of the Messiah": This nation (Israel) is gathered from many nations and peoples. The Jews in Israel today come from 80-90 different nations. Verses around verse 12 also point to Israel.

So now I'm able to discount your thought that the verse refers to the USA and that the USA will also be invaded.
The globalist, world government people have planned for the possibility that they would need to "divide and conquer" the U.S., in order to put their Plan in place. However, I agree with you, that the verse in question, likely refers to Israel, not the U.S.