Ezekiel 38:19

Discussion in 'Gog / Magog' started by Erin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Erin

Erin Member

When rereading Ezekiel again this morning, I noticed some of the details about when God's wrath "boils over". The earthquake, hailstones, fire and sulfur. Those are all things that occur with a Plinian volcanic eruption. I am not saying that God can't choose to do something else entirely, I just believe He can use natural phenomenon at His pleasure and to accomplish the things He wants.

2. duckdogger

duckdogger Well-Known Member

Of course He can. And will

3. DanLMP

DanLMP Well-Known Member

When you consider all of the judgements that God has made and the means He has used to carry them out, natural forces have been the norm.

4. cchomeschoolmom

cchomeschoolmom Well-Known Member

I wonder what those who do not want to believe the bible will say when things happen exactly as prophesied. They tend to try to play games and claim certain books of the bible must have had multiple authors instead of predicting future events. When Those prophesies that have not yet been fulfilled come to pass how will they explain it? I am especially thinking of Ezekiel and Revelations.

athenasius, SonSeeker, Kaatje and 5 others like this.
  5. lenraff

lenraff Active Member

Amen. How are they gonna explain millions of people suddenly disappearing?? And all the children under the age of accountability? No, I can't give a specific scriptural reference for the children, "but shall not the God of the whole earth do right".

athenasius, SonSeeker, Kaatje and 4 others like this.
  6. lenraff

lenraff Active Member

Just an interesting fact you just brought to my remembrance. The sulfur balls discovered at Sodom and Gomorrah were tested and found to be 78% pure. The purest sulfur found on earth is in the 40% range, found at the base of volcanoes. I'd say we are correct in believing our God can use anything to His accomplish proposes.

7. Kaatje

Kaatje Well-Known Member

I get a feeling that not-believing will cease to be. It will become seeing and knowing.
    When we are gone, it won’t be believing or not-believing anymore, but of obeying God or not.
    The demons believe in God (because they KNOW Him), and they shudder. (James 2:19)

8. SonSeeker

SonSeeker Well-Known Member

Absolutely Kaatje! I believe there are many many folks who have heard everything said about the Rapture, but have not put their faith in Jesus. Those who adhere to the "seeing is believing" mantra. In the ensuing days, (after they've finished kicking themselves!), they'll hopefully grab a bible and read it as though their lives depended on it, because it does!
    Sadly, this applies to a close relative of mine.:sad

athenasius, RobinMc, Salluz and 2 others like this.
  9. Kaatje

Kaatje Well-Known Member

To mine too, sadly.
    I have written a letter for them, to find and read when I’m gone.
    Tells them not to worry about me, but to BELIEVE, so they can come too.

athenasius, SonSeeker, Erin and 2 others like this.
  10. RobinMc

RobinMc Well-Known Member

I agree. I don't believe in mother nature, but in Father God.